for Say When

4/16/2018 c3 Guest
(To Lars) Because your youngest brother, Hans was desperate. That's why he tried to kill the royal family of Aren-delle. He was so close to getting the crown but, when he realized that he might lose it, selfishly went on impulse and had his own greed take over him. There was so many reasons why Hans did what he did because he was nothing at all but outcasted, neglected, abused and ignored by yours and his eleven other brothers and yours and his father too. Yes, he hadn't been correctly taught how to do anything to easily earn the throne of any other kingdom, in case if not the Southern Isles at all. That's why he was trying to kill the royal family of Aren-delle was never the answer at all but back then until he met the royal family of Aren-delle, he should've been correctly taught how to easily do anything to earn the throne of any other kingdom, in case if not the Southern Isles at all. Thinking about those last few moments when he held his sword over Elsa the same royal who or whose parents should've been openly told that an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart by none other than Grand Pabbie the same foolish, stupid rock troll who should've been more clear with how Elsa needed to control her abilities and stopped her father the king of Aren-delle from going through with his isolation plan back then before so her parents would've correctly showed Elsa how to love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self for who she really was actually born to be by providing Elsa with more brilliant advice and better guidance as to how to keep her ice magical powers under her own control and not let them be unleashed by an accident at all which was something would've helped Elsa become more opened to the others and the world around her. In fact, her parents should've sent Elsa to any other less isolated, more magical, royal opened environments where she could understand, love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self who she really was actually born to be. That way, Elsa would've lived a far much better life than isolation. In fact, she would've always gotten to use her ice powers all the time. Hans tried to come up with different ways as to how he could have prevented it but, at this point, he's already disowned by your father the king of the Southern Isles and now has to spend the rest of his life doing force labor.
4/16/2018 c3 Guest
If you ask me, that King William of the Southern Isles and those eleven sons (all except for Lars and Hans of the Southern Isles of course) really deserve to be put in their places, don't they?
4/16/2018 c3 Canon's Boring
(To Lars) Because youngest brother, Hans was desperate. He was so close to getting the crown but, when he realized that he might lose it, selfishly went on impulse and had his own greed take over him. There was so many reasons why Hans did what he did because he was nothing at all but outcasted, neglected, abused and ignored by yours and his eleven other brothers and yours and his father too. Yes, trying to kill the royal family of Aren-delle was never the answer at all but, he should've been correctly taught how to easily do anything to earn the throne of any other kingdom, in case if not the Southern Isles at all. Thinking about those last few moments when he held his sword over Elsa the same royal who and whose parents should've been openly told that an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart by none other than Grand Pabbie the same foolish, stupid rock troll who should've been more clear with how Elsa needed to control her abilities and stopped her father the king of Aren-delle from going through with his isolation plan back then before so her parents would've correctly showed Elsa how to love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self for who she really was actually born to be by providing Elsa with more brilliant advice and better guidance as to how to keep her ice magical powers under her own control and not let them be unleashed by an accident at all which was something would've helped Elsa become more opened to the others and the world around her. In fact, her parents should've sent Elsa to any other less isolated, more magical, royal opened environments where she could understand, love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self who she really was actually born to be. That way, Elsa would've lived a far much better life than isolation. In fact, she would've always gotten to use her ice powers all the time. Hans tried to come up with different ways as to how he could have prevented it but, at this point, he's disowned by your father the king of the Southern Isles and now has to spend the rest of his life doing force labor.
4/16/2018 c3 Guest
Back then in canon, Hans actually should've been properly taught how to do anything to earn the throne of any other kingdom, in case if not the Southern Isles at all, agreed?!
4/16/2018 c3 Guest
Hans hasn't been properly taught how to do anything to earn the throne of another kingdom, in case if not the Southern Isles, has he?
4/16/2018 c3 Guest
nice chapter! hans is out of there finally.
can't wait to see next chapter with Rapunzel.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
Evermore the same song from Beauty And The Beast remake (2017)! I'm sorry but it's rather tough to wait until Hans of the Southern Isles and Rapunzel of Corona meet each other in person at last.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
Do you know why you chose to name the king of the Southern Isles, William?
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but will Prince Lars of the Southern Isles be able to easily give his own father, King William of the Southern Isles, his own two older brothers and nine younger brothers the eleven other princes of the Southern Isles what they deserved for what they did to Hans too?
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but will Prince Lars of the Southern Isles be able to easily give his own father, his own two older brothers and nine younger brothers what they deserved for what they did to Hans.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but I didn't like the canon evil!Hans twist at all. I wish Hans wasn't the canon bad guy because the twist of Hans being the canon villain didn't easily sit well with me at all so he should've never been forcefully portrayed to be the canon villain. I never was fully able to believe Hans as a canon villain. The canon movie, Frozen made him way too nice and likable, didn't it? And really, would he have made such a bad king? He doesn't do anything obviously awful as regent, does he? He hands out warm clothes to people in need during the great freeze. So I was wondering, is there really any reason to hate him besides his attempt to sieze power. Personally, I can never bring myself to hate Hans, mostly because we don't know much of his back story only that he has twelve brothers and three of them pretended he was invisible. Plus, I don't think he was acting when he was helping the people of Arendelle (passing out blankets and such). I knew he couldn't be all blamed for being neglected by his brothers at all. It would've been much much better if Hans' frozen heart had been thawed in canon. In fact, it'd be better if Hans sought help, talked to royal sisters of Aren-delle and the others from Aren-delle about his pain and then make an honest confession instead of wallowing in his misery from being mistreated by his family!
4/10/2018 c1 Guest
I'm sorry but I didn't like the canon evil!Hans twist at all. I wish Hans wasn't the canon bad guy because the twist of Hans being the canon villain didn't easily sit well with me at all so he should've never been forcefully portrayed to be the canon villain. I never was fully able to believe Hans as a canon villain. The movie, Frozen made him way too nice and likable. And really, would he have made such a bad king? He doesn't do anything obviously awful as regent, does he? He hands out warm clothes to people in need during the great freeze. So I was wondering, is there really any reason to hate him besides his attempt to sieze power. Personally, I can never bring myself to hate Hans, mostly because we don't know much of his back story only that he has twelve brothers and three of them pretended he was invisible. Plus, I don't think he was acting when he was helping the people of Arendelle (passing out blankets and such). I knew he couldn't be all blamed for being neglected by his brothers at all. It would've been much much better if Hans' frozen heart had been thawed in canon. In fact, it'd be better if Hans sought help, talked to royal sisters of Aren-delle and the others from Aren-delle about his pain and then make an honest confession instead of wallowing in his misery from being mistreated by his family!
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
(To King Williams) Face it. Hans was right, you and your eleven other older sons are to blame for outcasting and ignoring him, all except for Lars of course.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but I didn't like the canon evil!Hans twist at all. I wish Hans wasn't the canon bad guy because the twist of Hans being the canon villain didn't easily sit well with me at all so he should've never been forcefully portrayed to be the canon villain. I never was fully able to believe Hans as a canon villain. The movie made him way too nice and likable. And really, would he have made such a bad king? He doesn't do anything obviously awful as regent, does he? He hands out warm clothes to people in need during the great freeze. So I was wondering, is there really any reason to hate him besides his attempt to sieze power. Personally, I can never bring myself to hate Hans, mostly because we don't know much of his back story only that he has twelve brothers and three of them pretended he was invisible. Plus, I don't think he was acting when he was helping the people of Arendelle (passing out blankets and such). I knew he couldn't be all blamed for being neglected by his brothers at all. It would've been much much better if Hans' frozen heart had been thawed in canon. In fact, it'd be better if Hans sought help, talked to royal sisters of Aren-delle and the others from Aren-delle about his pain and then make an honest confession instead of wallowing in his misery from being mistreated by his family!
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but I can't wait until King William and his eleven older sons (all except for Lars) finally get what they deserve for what they did to Hans.
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »