for Say When

4/10/2018 c2 Guest
(To King William of the Southern Isles) If anything bad happened to Hans, this is gonna be all entirely your fault.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but all I ever hope is Hans the same banished prince who lost everything, and Rapunzel the same girl who was locked in a tower yarns to explore the whole entire outside world do anything to defend each other in order to have each other's backs no matter what! I mean, really, Hans deserved a live a better life than before, didn't he? His frozen heart should've been thawed in canon back then before.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but all I ever hope is Hans the same banished prince who lost everything, and Rapunzel the same girl who was locked in a tower yarns to explore the whole entire outside world would do anything to defend each other in order to have each other's backs!
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but the idea portrayal role of Hans as a villain didn't easily sit well with at all.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but Hans deserved better, didn't he? He was nothing but abused, neglected and worst of all, overshadowed by his twelve brothers, wasn't he?
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
(To Hans of the Southern Isles) Way to go, dude! Finally, you stood up to that worthless father of yours! I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry to say this to you, man, but everybody from Aren-delle needs to know the actual truth about your whole entire backstory, including Queen Elsa! Murder's never the answer at all! You were supposed to do anything to earn the throne of another kingdom if not the Southern Isles at all.
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
"Trust me, Hans, some families are nothing but scams at all anyway, including yours, especially that no good for nothing, worthless, so called father of yours. You're better off living your whole entire life without the likes of your no good for nothing father anyway from now on, aren't you? In fact, you're especially better off anywhere else away from the Southern Isles, especially away from that horrible, terrible father of yours. Isn't it time you stepped out of your brothers' shadows? After all, that king of the Southern Isles never ever even deserved to be your father at all anyway, did he? In fact, he wasn't even worthy enough to be your father himself at all anyway, was he?! Don't worry, you won't be stuck with the likes of that former father of yours at all no more.”
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
"Trust me, Hans, some families are nothing but scams at all anyway, including yours, especially that no good for nothing, worthless, so called father of yours. You're better off living your whole entire life without the likes of your no anyway from now on, aren't you? In fact, you're especially better off anywhere else away from the Southern Isles, especially away from that horrible, terrible father. Isn't it time you stepped out of your brothers' shadows? After all, that king of the Southern Isles never ever even deserved to be your father at all anyway, did she? In fact, he wasn't even worthy enough to be your father himself at all anyway, is she?! Don't worry, you won't be stuck with the likes of that former father of yours at all no more.”
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
(To Hans) Murder's never the answer! You have to do anything to earn the throne!
4/10/2018 c2 Guest
(To Hans of the Southern Isles) Way to go, dude! Finally, you stood up to your worthless father! I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry to say this to you, man, but everybody from Aren-delle needs to know the actual truth about your whole entire backstory!
4/9/2018 c2 Guest
Nice idea!
4/4/2018 c1 Guest
Thank you for this crossover!
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4