for The Third Faction

10/25/2020 c17 1WeirdTree1
I can just imagine Shirou using his reality marble on Lancer. You aren't in Transylvania anymore.
10/24/2020 c18 Capt. Schroller
Yeah I was so excited and everything. I was confused about this and I had the story in one of my tabs still and was confused when it was still the same last chapter. So I went to the story in tabs to figure it out. I checked the chapters and did a comparison. The old one had 18 chapters and the new one had 17 chapters. I then saw that it was just the old 'Author's Note' being deleted. Oh well it happens. Can't wait for the new chapter to come out and I bet the wait will be worth it.
10/24/2020 c18 Noname
no problem, patiently waiting for the next chapter!
10/23/2020 c18 Wilahelm2
Glad to see your still alive(in any other year that would be a joke). Hope your doing well and looking forward to the next chapter.
10/23/2020 c18 2KPmine1
K
10/23/2020 c16 10HarmonyDST05
No worries, glad that's it's on working progress! Hype!
10/23/2020 c17 Gilgamesh King of Mongrels
ummmm so was the beginning message the only update?
10/23/2020 c17 Exodus12345
Why does this seem even worse than the original? Does Zelretch want that world destroyed or his students killed off? Because it does not seem like they are doing any better than the original Sieg did. If anything it seems worse.
10/23/2020 c17 Uday Sra
Awesome
10/23/2020 c17 WolfyFenri
Great as usual.
I especially liked how Rin chose to infiltrate the enemy's base. That's just so like Rin. Please give more Rin.

As long as you don't stop writing, then it's fine for me.
I had followed some fanfic which had schedule of a two or three chapters per years, just two months is nothing.
10/22/2020 c12 waytodawn0
After reading this… I just close my eyes and sigh with a moment of silence.
10/22/2020 c17 snow in the darkness
Arturia might not be the best parent, but she did have a heart of gold. If it was me i probably kill Mordred already. She did try her best to be just
10/22/2020 c17 BlueChappy
after such a looong time.
10/22/2020 c17 21Draconic
I’ll try to keep things going over on Beast’s Lair.
10/22/2020 c17 Guest
What exactly did you update? Because I am looking at this chapter and it's been up for months. So what is going on my friend?
1,367 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »