FanFiction.Net
for Saying Goodbye

10/22/2019 c8 1temtemsnowflake
D
9/6/2018 c9 6HungryHungryHufflepuff
Aw! I really liked your story, and I am glad Steven is back.
7/19/2018 c9 9Nickzilla20
This is one of the most emotional stories I've ever read. The crystal gems face the most difficut thing in their lives and that is losing Steven. The beginning starts off pretty dark, and then it just gets sad. What I love about this is that we get to see each character's perspective on how they truly feel about Steven and even reflect on some memories from past episodes. The characters I feel like that were really suffering were Pearl and Connie. But one thing I really like is that for once Rose is not this overrated, highly respected and great leader that I keep hearing. Espicially with Pearl, I'm surprised that instead of being happy of Rose being back, it shows that she didn't want her back at the cost of Steven's life and even told her off when she didn't understand how bad this was and tried to move on. And it kinda shows that Pearl is over Rose now. And with Rose, while I was a bit annoyed that she tried to brush off Steven's death so quickly, but realizing how much he meant to everyone, she gave them a chance to save him. Another thing I liked is that Andy is also in this story, he's another character I really like even thought he's a minor one. I was also really intrigued with the time the story takes place, where somehow Steven brought peace between homeworld and earth and even found pink diamond and exposed yellow as the traitor. The backstory was vague, but I understand that's not what the story is all about. While pink and rose are supposed to be the same person, I will give it a pass since this was being developed before a single pale rose aired. Steven's will was my favorite chapter and was really touching. This probably my second favorite SU story next to I want to protect you ( I can't say for Unknown Horizon yet since the story is still being developed). But great job with this one.
7/19/2018 c9 goner012
OH SO GOOD!
7/19/2018 c9 35KimDWil71
Awesome ending to an awesome story.
7/17/2018 c8 goner012
I'm in tears because of you.
7/10/2018 c8 9Nickzilla20
I loved this. I know this story is all about feels, but this one has to be the strongest. Steven expressing his feelings to everyone and i love their thoughts/reactions to it. I enjoyed Greg’s, garnets,pearls and Connie’s part the most. And I also liked the first act with Peridot and lapis? And the ending of him singing a slightly modified theme song was also a nice touch. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
7/9/2018 c8 5October heart
Omg yessss! This was so sad. I love the idea you mentioned at the end of the chapter!
7/9/2018 c8 35KimDWil71
Very awesome and touching chapter.
5/9/2018 c7 9Nickzilla20
Poor Connie. Her and Pearl are really suffering the most. But great chapter, can't wait to see the next.
5/9/2018 c7 35KimDWil71
Poor Connie, she's so sad.
Can't wait to read more.
5/3/2018 c4 Guest
Wait, so first Pink Diamond's name was just Pink Diamond, but then it's Rosa Diamond? I'm confused...
4/25/2018 c6 KimDWil71
Very awesome how everyone came together and all.
Great chapter.
4/21/2018 c5 9Nickzilla20
Rose really does not understand how bad the situation is. Pearl really just told her off. Great chapter.
4/19/2018 c5 19Wolfspirit2996
Wow, Rose is pretty nonchalant about all of this. But I still loved the chapter :) I hope we see some of Blue diamond :D She is my favorite diamond :)
29 Page 1 2 Next »