for How I married two women

2/4 c1 J for Joker
Would be better (and sweeter) if Touma called Shizuri by her given name, Shizuri. Would make more sense when they are already in that poly relationship.
3/8/2019 c1 Confused
I was watching csgo videos and ended here. I don't know how but I can't say I dislike.
2/19/2019 c4 36Syaoran Li Clow
What a smut fest, but I don't mind at all.

Two viwes to fuck, a man's dream.
2/15/2019 c30 Sergio644
I would like to see Othinus getting baby clothes for their children later on
10/20/2018 c30 Guest
New question: how's my idea of Touma being kidnapped by dozens of other women wanting a taste of him after watching a video of him and his women?
10/20/2018 c30 4whwsms
Ohhh ... Kay; judging from the dialogue, this is how this generation's Kamijou Family *cough-cough* celebrate their honeymoon, possibly mixed in with a bit of (so-to-say) adrenaline rush from the attempted assassination (I see it's on hold for the while ... how it's further addressed will be left up to the author).

Curiously,, things seem to be shifting where, if I recall in one of the earlier chapters, Othinus seemed to be in charge ... now, the dominance seems to rest squarely on the Tou-MAN.

Can live with that.
10/8/2018 c29 Guest
No offense, but you might want to speed up some things regarding this story.
10/8/2018 c29 whwsms
Uh, ... well THAT only leads to more questions regarding this assasin, for which I guess one must Stay Tuned for the next installment to get the answers.
9/29/2018 c28 Guest
Who would send an assassin to take out Touma and his girls? Also, I'm still rooting for ToumaxNephthys soon.
9/29/2018 c28 omegazero2718
Even though I knew that's not our Touma, the real deal can still easily that badass
9/29/2018 c28 whwsms
Ohh ... Kay; we've got some Plot showing up in our P**n. And sometimes, that's a good thing. We'll no doubt see what comes out of this in due time.

Carry on, then.
9/21/2018 c27 Guest
ToumaxNephthys soon? I can smell it already.
9/22/2018 c1 Magi Mari
im not the guest who keeps commenting im always using my account.
9/22/2018 c21 Magi Mari
Pierce can go fuck himself with a cactus dildo fucking shit i wanted Fukiyose to be part of the harem. fuck.
9/22/2018 c27 Magi Mari
Fukiyose better be part of his harem and pls no shemale crap women impregnating women and also that ridiculous kidnapping suggestion hell no.
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »