for Heart Mark

10/13/2018 c3 lilly98
Omg I’m loving this so much! Please continue with this story I can’t wait to see where it go’s:)
5/8/2018 c3 13foxchick1
What a creep using his own son!
5/2/2018 c2 Annonymous
I am really hooked into the story so far. I would have to say their is not enough of this pairing at least where peter is female. So keep up the great work.
4/23/2018 c2 Yusuke Kurosaki
I like the story so far and your actor choices are perfect
4/5/2018 c1 cabrera1234
is it base on the movie were everybody gender reverse
4/5/2018 c1 foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
4/4/2018 c1 Guest
A short but sweet prologue. A rare (some would say crack) pairing. Only spelling mistake I saw - "fourth" not "forth" if in reference to numbers. I couldn't find any grammatical issues. I like stories which have fem!versions of Peter Parker, and which pair her up with Eddie Brock.

There aren't many good Eddie Brock/Venom/Anti-Venom fics out there. Those fics that are good, are usually unfinished. The rest seem to be disgusting gay tentacle rape stories. Makes me want to vomit.

I look forward to subsequent chapters.

Note: Sorry if this review appears twice, I don't think it worked the first time.
4/4/2018 c1 Guest
A short but sweet prologue. A rare (some would say crack) pairing. Only spelling mistake I saw - it should be "fourth" not "forth" if in reference to numbers - the latter is in reference to movement/time (eg move forth/brought forth changes etc). I couldn't find any grammatical issues. I like stories which have fem!versions of Peter Parker, and stories with which they pair her with Eddie Brock.

I look forward to subsequent chapters.