for Outsider Chronicles: Soul in Red

1/27 c8 forgefire maniac
another fanfic down more to go A plus bye
1/7 c2 13Have a Little Feith
there are a few misspellings in this chapter. "Conjary" should be "Conjury", otherwise it'd be said con jar ee, like a bad to the bone jar of pickles, or something."Archenists" could be "Alchemists", or it could be "Arcanists". it looks like the two words were mashed together to make a new one, in the word you used's case. Surprisingly, you got Thaumaturgy and Arithmancy absolutely correct. It's almost like the Dyslexia of your username only kicks in at certain times. It's weird.
9/22/2020 c9 Deathseeker92
I hope you return so I can read more of your story because I'm hooked.
5/4/2020 c9 Tinfoot
Hope you come back to this, it may be cheesey, but its cheesey in a good way
Though, I think you should be a bit more specific in what kidn of person Harry is. I'm reasonably sure he's an SI (or someone else from our world, doesn't really matter), but is rather sedentary for someone with the foreknowladge they usually do.
I am interested in what you could do to continue this, especially considering how FFXIV's story has continued since this fic last updated. That, and the fact that there just aren't enough FFXIV fics in general
3/31/2020 c5 1lolo nade
A fault in this novel, you’ve got the MC acting like he is by asking about his parents. It doesn’t seem natural with the character you’ve created especially when he has memories from a past life
2/18/2020 c9 isis424
LOVE MORE PLEASE AND THANK YOU
2/15/2020 c9 CM200415
Update
10/11/2019 c9 Alucard1992
More !
8/7/2019 c7 PikaMew1288
You DO realize that in order to make Voldemort more powerful and dangerous, you will likely have to make it so that he only created 1 or 2 Horcruxes or nix that entirely as that was the cause for his actions in canon. Harry Potter canon seems to treat Souls as both the source of their magic as well as their intelligence. So think of what would happen to someone like Voldemort who split his Soul in half 8 times.
5/31/2019 c9 Guest
\o/ Thanks. A ton of ideas kept flowing in now xD
1/20/2019 c1 1OoOXylionOoO
Thanks for the chapter
1/18/2019 c9 40deathgeonous
Very nice. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
1/5/2019 c9 2skygunner58203
Just found and read this whole thing. It's gotta be the most interesting x-over I've read yet. Any chance this is gonna be updated anytime soon?
9/27/2018 c9 LuluViBritania
how did he miss the fact that dumbles took his philosophers stone
8/26/2018 c2 13the metaphysical god of heroes
This chapter confirms it you made harry a red mage you sly bastard XD the jealousy I. Me is palpable
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »