FanFiction.Net
for Nightwing's Confession

1/6/2021 c1 Jasmine
Wow I can almost imagine them saying this
12/22/2020 c1 Guest
This is a good one shot!
8/11/2020 c1 Guest
This is great.
8/2/2020 c1 Lucy
THAT WAS AWESOME !
2/20/2020 c1 6TheWonderfulWiccan
A very good read :) this is the first story i've read on this website in a few years actually, def a good one.
4/30/2018 c1 34TobiGB
Alright not bad, though it is understandable that the team would be mad at Nightwing just like how some of them were in the show, but they have to remember that sometimes you have to walk the gray area and that it's not going to always be easy to stop the bad guys.

Also keep in mind on who the members of the Light are, you have to bring your A-game with them and more.

I liked that they forgave Nightwing and were sympathetic to the situation at hand, all in all good story.

Oh and one more thing, they only reasons that the team could yell and talk to Nightwing like that is because Batman is off the planet at the moment.
4/22/2018 c1 SnowyNights101
I LOVE IT! This was so good! I literally started crying while reading, it was amazingly tragic and beautiful at the same time!
4/10/2018 c1 2The Lilac Bear
Yes. I love it! The Nightwing angst fills my evil heart with happiness!
4/8/2018 c1 13Rei-chan. Watch her shine
Awww, I just wanna hug and snuggle with him til he feels better... n.n very well written I love it, specially when I'm extremely picky on how my batboys are written.
4/8/2018 c1 7CHEESEPUFF fg
OH MY GOD!
This is EXACTLY the story I've been searching for ever since I first watched Summit
an explanation from Nightwing to the Team of what the heck was going on
it's the best
4/7/2018 c1 CHEESEPUFF fg
hey,I came here from a link in a Facebook group,I'm going to read it at a later date,but that is because I'm about to have dinner then I'm going to watch a film I've always wanted to see
The reason I'm telling you is because I LOVE the idea of it