for Vis Arcana

1/18 c11 VSabo
I was thrilled when the new chapter notification appeared on my inbox this morning. I am still intrigued by this story and am curious to see how things play out. I guess I just wanted you to know that I’m still reading
10/21/2020 c10 Guest
Great chapter as usual ! I really enjoyed the subtle V/H scenes and I am intrigued by the council members . Can’t wait to read more
10/12/2020 c10 caro
ya quiero que hitomi haga algo heroico, no se como descubrir algo encontrar una pista algo y creo que en este fic se la merece alle , aunque mi pareja favorita es hitomi van
espero leerte pronto lo haces genial
10/12/2020 c8 caro
por favor que en este fic allen se quede con hitomi se la merece esta tan solo, o mejor quizas desee ir a la luna mistica con ella
9/11/2020 c10 lalalalalllaaalla
Interesting, i mean very interesting.. but i keep looking for more vxh happening.. i hope there is. like it very much so far. Thank you!
9/7/2020 c10 Pikafwance
HOLYYYYY.

Another fantastic chapter, and the worldbuilding. I am so amazed by the intricacies and historical care woven within the story. Truly, a treat to read.

I genuinely witch cackled at Dryden identifying Millerna as the true "pants" of the pair, and appreciated that clever Dryden flair.

Never have I ever been more engaged by a council meeting before today. Like the noises that escaped my mouth felt like my soul was leaving my body. Im shooketh... THE CHUTZPAH. Midly put, Fanalians don't mince words much, do they? Needless to say, I am very interested in the politics playing in this story so far.

Dryden confirming suspicions of his "replacement" broke my heart. No wonder he has no fears concerning a possible death due to infection... Such a sad note to conclude on.

Brilliant as always. xo
9/3/2020 c10 1CatariaNigra
Today, I received an email that you published this new chapter, and I immediately had to read it!

Mostly, I love the research efforts you put into all those tiny details. A world an author creates lives from those, and there is nothing more annoying to a story like total ignorance to them. It changes everything, even the way the characters speak and act in the smallest gestures, and a story might appear between "greatly done“ and shallow, its world totally “out of character“. “Vis Arcana“ definitely is on the “greatly done“-end of the line, so it was worse the wait! ;-)

Did you get the idea for the disease from Covid-19, only some details or did you have the idea long before already? I imagine it was only an annoying coincidence.

What I also loved about this chapter where the sharp dialogues and the (mini) developments between V/H, and the major dissonance between Millerna and Dryden. Can‘t wait for the next chapter!
9/2/2020 c10 VSabo
Love it! Your characters still ring true and I like the long chapters. I think it gives you a great opportunity to build the world around them. It’s just lovely.
8/24/2020 c9 440four
It's taken me months to finish reading this chapter but boy am I glad I did. I look forward to seeing what Hitomi can help with, when it comes to the spread of this disease that has befallen Fanelia. And of course Van's reaction to her having stowed away. I'm sure he'll be THRILLED.
8/14/2020 c2 Guest
Interesting story so far! Can’t wait to read more!
6/28/2020 c9 Devussie
Yessss thanks for another great chapter! I really enjoyed Millerna's moment of glory and self-possession, and it's been fun seeing how everyone has changed as they grew up while still retaining some of those same qualities that make them who they are. I can't wait for Hitomi and Van to finally be on the same page at the same time, what a satisfying moment that's going to be. I'm looking forward to Hitomi's inevitable discovery and how the next part plays out :)
6/8/2020 c9 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
Nice to see a new chapter! I hope everyone is well, wherever you all may be.

Now to my review. To be honest, I am kinda rooting for Hitomi and Allen. Too bad she went anyway despite her judgment and good intentions of Van and Allen for her (which is to spare her from the disease). Van and Millerna pairing doesn’t seem all that bad too. But it seems the air has changed with Dryden stepping up to the game, albeit, unconsciously, at least.
6/3/2020 c9 Rikunabi
What a great new chapter , I really enjoyed Dryden’s POV. It’s really interesting that this time around Hitomi will be able to help using her knowledge from life on Earth and not only her powers.
Looking forward to the next chapter
5/31/2020 c9 Guest
This is really good and I can't wait to see what happens next
5/31/2020 c9 13serenityrain2233
This is so good I can wait for you to update
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »