for Opposites collide

7/30/2018 c1 Guest
When will we get the 2nd chapter?
7/6/2018 c1 Guest
When will we get another chapter?
6/6/2018 c1 1ParoxysmalDespair
I read it. Its good.
Now to get serious:) The entire plot is extremely promising. First of the paradoxical intentions of Cuddles, Giggles and Petunia. It first seemed that they lied to Flaky to not scare her too much due to the fact that she already anxiously asked about the "little-crime" scene. But it definitely seems more like it that they try to make her stay to refresh from the boredom caused by the cycle of repetition.

Fliqpy, on the one hand, seems to be tremendously cunning regarding his schemes to kill of people. There are many things to disclose for the reader like: What are his intentions? Pure mallice? Or is a certain psychotic illness causing that. How are the interactions with Flaky affecting him, and especially, what is about the normal Flippy?
These are many things which keep the stroy hugely exciting and interesting.

The fact that you show of the conflictive demeanor of Flippy and Fliqpy, for example:"He practiced impersonating Flippy's voice, which he found to be very high-ptched and annoying", gives the story a pleasant touch to read due to the fact that you even check on minor details fitting such as this.

The only suggestion I have is that I would try to not state obvious facts like:"but that was obviously a lie"
That is something I personally think would be more interesting if the reader would be left to find that out himself. It would be more interesting to my mind that the fact that they lied to her would be revealed by the plot itself rather than by the narrator's perspective.
But that is just a subjective point of view. :)

I apologize if the review got too long, I can make sure to condense future reviews if this length may be a bit annoying. :)
4/14/2018 c1 Guest
Hey I really like it, it’s good :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service