for Cherub Fanfiction: Darkway

7/11/2019 c1 8Hobo204105
use some of the autocorrect to your advantage space out words and chose them carefully your sentence structure is good but can be improved so good job. you have a really good potential and maybe be a series. Keep up the good work. Maybe do your A.N in bold so it stands out and people will read it. other than that it is really good so good luck.
1/6/2019 c3 8Ytheheckrtheronly17cherubbooks
Please finish!
1/6/2019 c1 Ytheheckrtheronly17cherubbooks
Please finish!
7/20/2018 c3 SeriousFicc
Hey, you reviewed my fiction and asked me to check yours out! Only saw it now though bcuz I left the site for a while but now I have about 6 weeks of free time so thats good. Start off with this, the grammar has a tendency to be inconsistent at times (with speech quotes) and sometime the story moves a little to quickly but obviously your not exactly writing a novel here so i won't judge, but overall I like that this isn't a sort of overly sexual and unrealistic CHERUB fanfic and I'd be happy to see (and review) a bit more.

P.S I have deleted my fan-fiction as I believed it was far too cringe-inducing and so have decided to go on to creating others quietly, I may release them in the following weeks but no promises, k? Was an entertaining read,thanks!

-SeriousFicc
7/1/2018 c3 GerryTheG
ugh cliffhanger
6/9/2018 c2 Guest
great story but when james was in cherub the whole time fortnite didn’t exist
4/13/2018 c1 littletrooper15
amazing start can't wait for more
4/12/2018 c1 4MusicFanbooks
Hi! Have read this and think it's a great start, feel free to PM me for ideas on the mission ect
4/9/2018 c1 1RyanWritesStuff
Hey guys pls do review:)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service