for His Angel

1/11 c1 Guest
Where can I read just a guy with horns and some other stories that you may have
1/5 c29 Guest
This is the best dxd fanfic I've read the author is a genius I think the pairing of issei and raynare is brilliant and I hope that more chapters will be added and in time this story will be completed
1/4 c29 1Auth0r-san
Bit late to the party, but I have to say that while I'm sad that the story's on hiatus, I'm glad I read this, its been a he'll of a ride.
12/3/2020 c19 Thomas MCF
holy shight.
That was really good . I could really feel all the emotions there in every scene. Good job like seriously good job on this one and the whole story too why not.
11/30/2020 c29 2BLCKFOX2020
i demand happy family chapter
11/20/2020 c29 10Nemoskull
no, this was my absolute favorite highschool dxd fic. my life is suddenly... less.
11/20/2020 c29 Kevin Ruiz
The chapter is super and I am eager to read the next chapter but it will be a long wait.
11/19/2020 c4 1CosmicBeing
Can't keep reading, he's too much of a ball-less pussy to do so.
11/19/2020 c29 3Curse of Whimsy
Of course Rias has a book of wedding plans. I call bullshit on there only being one book though.

Issei going down the list of people he knew was a ton of fun, but Kalawarner was definitely the highlight for me. She's like that harsh big sister who will never ever admit she cares about you but is somehow always there when you need her.

But all good things must come to an end, and the only one with any right to decide whether you do or don't write a story is you yourself. You're already well above the curve for taking the time to put the story on hiatus, anyways.

For me though, while I'm a little sad to see it go, His Angel was my gateway drug that opened up the wondrous world of Belial fluff, and so I can wave goodbye with a smile and then shamelessly jump headfirst into Akumamonogatari.
11/19/2020 c29 EldritchAnon
Ahhhhhhh! how could you!? You're like, 1 chapter away from finishing the story and you're on hiatus!? *sobs*
Sigh... Welp. Guess I'll wait. Man, I wish I could Time-Read. Would be so nice.
11/18/2020 c1 Code Aelitajeremy
The perverted duo need to be tortured or executed
11/17/2020 c29 Karibanu
This fic has some nice ideas - angel redemption is very unexplored - and some dubious ones, but I like the way you write the main couple even if I'm not 100% on board with the plot. Think you could write another one with them if you're not really gping places with this? maybe a bit grittier but with some of the same supernatural themes.
11/16/2020 c10 46568tank
your a/n's give me life
11/16/2020 c26 SuperSurvivor2004
where did you get the story from, my guy?
11/16/2020 c29 noble6117
Awwww fuck...but it was a amazing story m8, either way whenever you are ready update it ight
868 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »