for Powerful Warriors

6/5 c10 CecileGa
J aime beaucoup
10/13/2018 c10 avieryfriend
This was a really good story, you did a wonderful job describing each team members thoughts, emotions and turmoil as they tried to work through their dilemma, and I enjoyed every word!
10/6/2018 c10 A fan
This was so good!
I love that you never 100% explained how Murdock was captured, you just kind of hint it and I kept expecting you to interrupt the actual story to like explain it in a flashback, but you never did and I was so pleasantly surprised
I don't have anything against flashbacks but it was so nice to just read the story and just like have it flow and man it was so good!
I loved it!
Thank you so much for such a great story!
7/16/2018 c10 115katbybee
This story was great. I stayed up and read it straight through. In fact, I am supposed to be packing for a trip, and I read this instead! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this story. I especially loved the final scenes in the last chapter...Your depiction of the conversation between Murdock and Face was perfect. Sorry this review is so disjointed...I need sleep! LOL!
6/10/2018 c10 Sammy jo 100
Read this a few days ago, now logged in came back to review. Great story and you are the queen of cliff hangers
6/6/2018 c10 RobinRedoe
Wow, it was such a great final chapter. Thanks so much for writing it. The end was satisfying and twice you got me wondering: Omg, did he die? BAD! haha.
Poor Face, he must've been feeling so horribly guilty after this.
I loved how you described each and every character. Their dialogue and actions were very 'in character', and I didn't spot any errors or plotholes, to be honest. And I noticed that I'm not the only one not spotting them. I guess we're all our own worst critic, am I right?
Great story ;)
6/5/2018 c10 8NicknHotchfan
This is good. Poor Face, he's snap when he thought he killed Murdock and Murdock don't blame his buddy, Facey. I hope you write again and more for Face and Murdock and the other guys too.
6/5/2018 c10 10HonestBee
Plot holes? This is an awesome vignette that could fit into almost any plot. Honestly, if there are any holes they provide good ventilation, nothing more.

The team bonding, especially Face and Murdock, almost had me in tears over my lunch and I consider that a mark of a good story.

And boy, am I glad he's not dead because you really had me wondering there...

Great job and I really hope you write more soon!
6/5/2018 c10 32LAGC
Spectacular ending just the right mix if gravitas, angst, and brotherly love.
Very well done.
6/5/2018 c10 23LittleMonkeyDog
Nice to see (read) how the team is there for one another when needed. Poor Face! Having to take that shot must have been super hard for him to do. Glad Murdock wanted to talk to him. Nice ending!
6/5/2018 c10 BMSH
Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it.
6/5/2018 c10 24Sandilynn Petersen
This was such a fantastic chapter. I can't begin to form the words to say what I think. Great interaction throughout this story among the four men. Satisfying ending. And I am looking forward to reading more from you.
6/5/2018 c10 80peppe1951
There for a minute as I read this final chapter I thought that Face had unintentionally shot and killed Murdock with that shot that took out McAllister. You are a gifted writer and I look forward to your next labour of love.
6/5/2018 c10 4Bella119
You evil evil evil (have I made that clear evil) writer! That’s was amazing. I’ve binge read stories on here and yours is the first to bring me to tears (just little watery eyes cos who’d cry over fictional characters). Damn well done. Thank you for sharing. As for any plot holes you’d never notice them as a reader you’re so caught up in the stress and emotion of the story. Thank you again
6/3/2018 c9 Bella119
Oh no I hope Murdock’s broken heart wasn’t a prenotion! Don’t make us wait long to find out where Face shoots pleeeeeeeeese
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »