FanFiction.Net
for Interesting Customer

2/5/2022 c1 4rini anointed436
This would've been nice to see in the Vrains anime series for Yugi to at least make a cameo appearance when it comes to a point where the protagonist would be greatly challenged ahead. However, he'd be an adult and no longer in high school at that point like how he had a cameo in the first episode of the GX series. It sounds like he's well aware of the occurrences surrounding the Link Vrains situation when he's been closely observant. Since he's a duelist himself, it's not surprising if Yugi happens to have developed a sixth sense over time for finding/seeking out great duelists.

This would've looked better after doing proofreading to spot grammatical mistakes. It looks messily clumped together in blocks of paragraphs. The dialogue could've been typed separately from the paragraphs. Some sound like run-on sentences that could've been separated into separate sentences when they begin with a different subject.
7/16/2020 c1 mathu4397
Nice.
10/25/2019 c1 AbbyDragonRunner
Pleassse make more chapters! Its awesome. Yusaku and Yugi series crossover was an astounding idea!
10/30/2018 c1 10animegamefanatic
I got a feeling Yugi knows Yusaku is playmaker, but is going to be anonymous about it.

it sucks that Yugi didn't at least get a cameo or mentioned in the other Yugioh franchises. I just think it'd be cool if he showed up at least in 1 episode but usually anonymously to guide when the protagonist feels lost, then just leaves afterwards because its the new hero's destiny, and not his to interfere. I just think that'd be cool that's all.
4/12/2018 c1 4Citylover96
I hope Yugi, Jaden, Yusei, Yuma, Yuya (with Yuri, Yugo, and Yuto inside him), and Yusaku all meet, the same with everyone from all their Time Eras.