for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman

4/27/2018 c2 3DeathSummon
Nice concept. Waiting for an update. This story shows potential.
4/23/2018 c2 Guest
:-).
4/23/2018 c2 Allhailthesith
4/20/2018 c2 corrinlone77
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
4/20/2018 c2 Guest
Hmmm I'm pretty sure black zetsu would be hesitant to outright kill you now if you encounter him. He certainly won't help you or anything and may even try to manipulate you but considering you worship the goddess kaguya his mother that alone will make him hesitate... if you encounter him will you call him a Demi-god, mention toneri who's on the moon or even ask why he isn't at all powerful I mean he at least should be on the level of hagoromo and hamura being their 'sibling' right?
4/20/2018 c2 2HollowKirito
Great chapter can't wait for the next chapter.
4/20/2018 c2 Okiyao
Will the brick ever appear
4/20/2018 c2 1kyubbi
Great story pretty original I would like to see him get a learning aid either book or talisman and then upgrading it to speed up his training
4/20/2018 c2 Creus
Nice chapter!
4/20/2018 c2 Pain4077
this is a good story but you should understand that shinobi are a veri paranoid lot and a small ten year old boy shoing strang abilities wil be VERY suspicious espcially certain individuals(a certain warhawk and a certain snake-man)if you know what i it is a good the pain of life doesn't overwhelm your spirit.
4/18/2018 c1 karuma012
It's an interesting concept and definitely something I like to read more about especially on how the MC may interact with the cannon plot.
4/17/2018 c1 2HollowKirito
Fun story so far cant wait for next chapter!
4/14/2018 c1 Guest
Reminds me of that xanxian that i read a while ago. Where the mc had similar powers to upgrade stuff.
Although i like xianxian, it gets on my nerves with all the honored ancestors, young masters, MY FACE and all the other chinese stuff that just feels ridiculous
4/14/2018 c1 aizengamer34
Please UPDATE the bad guys need a win too; avatar the last air bender! (no pressure though)
4/13/2018 c1 1Bibliotheca Mundi
This looks interesting. Sure, there are a few strange sentence structures, or how the main character says things a couple of times, but not enough to take away from the largely good quality of this fanfiction. Definitely going to be watching for more updates on this, hopefully it will go well.
1,866 « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 Next »