for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman

4/27/2018 c2 aizengamer34
This is all I could think of for now; slow movement, stun, life drain (gradually), chakra drain, weapon cut/destruction, status reduction, music buff/debuff.
4/27/2018 c2 Jack oh lantern
I have been thinking of a effect or ability to pitch in since I've read the last chapter and now I have finally thought of two. (1)The effect is one where it causes someone to become stoned and they will start hallucinating strange and weird things like talking pink polka dotes elephants dancing around. (2) the ability is one where it plays music for everyone to hear, so he can sell that in his store. As I am sure the hidden villages will pay to get that so they can play up the chunin exams for their clients.
4/27/2018 c2 3DeathSummon
Nice concept. Waiting for an update. This story shows potential.
4/23/2018 c2 Guest
:-).
4/23/2018 c2 Allhailthesith
4/20/2018 c2 corrinlone77
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
4/20/2018 c2 Guest
Hmmm I'm pretty sure black zetsu would be hesitant to outright kill you now if you encounter him. He certainly won't help you or anything and may even try to manipulate you but considering you worship the goddess kaguya his mother that alone will make him hesitate... if you encounter him will you call him a Demi-god, mention toneri who's on the moon or even ask why he isn't at all powerful I mean he at least should be on the level of hagoromo and hamura being their 'sibling' right?
4/20/2018 c2 2HollowKirito
Great chapter can't wait for the next chapter.
4/20/2018 c2 Okiyao
Will the brick ever appear
4/20/2018 c2 1kyubbi
Great story pretty original I would like to see him get a learning aid either book or talisman and then upgrading it to speed up his training
4/20/2018 c2 Creus
Nice chapter!
4/20/2018 c2 Pain4077
this is a good story but you should understand that shinobi are a veri paranoid lot and a small ten year old boy shoing strang abilities wil be VERY suspicious espcially certain individuals(a certain warhawk and a certain snake-man)if you know what i it is a good the pain of life doesn't overwhelm your spirit.
4/18/2018 c1 karuma012
It's an interesting concept and definitely something I like to read more about especially on how the MC may interact with the cannon plot.
4/17/2018 c1 2HollowKirito
Fun story so far cant wait for next chapter!
4/14/2018 c1 Guest
Reminds me of that xanxian that i read a while ago. Where the mc had similar powers to upgrade stuff.
Although i like xianxian, it gets on my nerves with all the honored ancestors, young masters, MY FACE and all the other chinese stuff that just feels ridiculous
1,883 « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 Next »