for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman

12/21/2020 c4 9sd74
Sometimes it makes me wonder why people take a catalogue, read it and then ask to look/demonstrates his wares.
12/21/2020 c30 Aselo
Congrats on the promotion
12/21/2020 c30 Ptitkactus
What I really want to see is when the Otsutsuki come and try to invade the Naruto world lol, they'll get a big surprise :) Keep up the good work, hope to read more soon!
12/21/2020 c30 10linkiepie2214
Love the chapter and its nice to see this wonderful and awesome story. Into next chapter.
12/21/2020 c30 Uday Sra
Awesome
12/21/2020 c2 2AniMeOtaKuKiNg
why the heck mc thought like third person?What Kenji A?Isn't that himself in the past life?
12/21/2020 c30 dragon slayer of death 98
any chance he will get more control over his crafting ability, especially when making weapons, so he can give them specific abilities, maybe make a sword with the power of amplification like clarent blood arthur, but it amplifies elemental chakra, so they have different forms of sword beams, like lightning chakra does mordreds normal noble phantasm, water, a compressed tornado/typhoon of water, wind, probably inuyasha wind scar, fire a giant beam of compressed fire hot enough to liquify metal, earth maybe quakes like whitebeard or something, also will kenji learn sword intent and bow or arrow intent, that would be badass
12/21/2020 c2 9sd74
A vit buff just in case.
12/20/2020 c30 ViciousViking
Amazing Chapter as usual! thank you for all your work!
12/20/2020 c30 Crocodile59
well it is been long time I started reading from the start again as I forgot few things anyway please continue.
12/20/2020 c30 frankiebayer2002
Congratulations on the promotion
12/20/2020 c30 Alfha Robby
finally the legend had come back, please continue releasing this fanfic biweekly atleast for each chapter, the wait is really killing me constantly, also nice the fact that it took herculean effort of Kaguya to make sure the plot story which were obliterate by Kenji getting Fixed by her, kinda interesting how she manage to achieve it.
12/20/2020 c30 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
nice taking advantage of the rope
12/20/2020 c30 Lord Mortensen
Thanks for this new chapter! please update it soon!
12/20/2020 c30 superpierce
so is Zetsu still conspiring with Obito to complete the infinite tsukiyomi plan?
1,886 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »