for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman

4/27 c3 yahska
Is he an idiot. Why else would he sell the upgraded items. As soon as Danzo hears about the items he would quietly disappear and would be upgrading items for root for the rest of his life.
4/26 c31 Fox o Snow
This story is truly amazing. Thanks for the read I really appreciated it ️
4/26 c31 Wolf1806
First I want to say I am sorry about your loss, and I hope everything will get better. And I want to say you are a great author with a fantastic story. You have my full support.I love the story.I think this is one of the best story of a naruto FanFiction. And if you make a patron for kenji for Advents chapters I would pay .I hope you continue and don’t stop this fantastic story . And can’t wait for the next chapter.
4/26 c31 hero of time45
didn't you say earlier that akamie the rabbit had a brother where is he
4/25 c31 2Thwyla Stellar
Ahhhh! Finally an airship! I was wondering when he will produce one. I can see the other hidden villages puking blood when it comes out Hahahaha
4/25 c31 zepta642942
Yay... Kenji is back
4/25 c20 Hadrian.Caeser
Poor Kota
4/25 c31 Elogost27549
My biggest problem with this story is the complete disconnect between the description and the actual story. I wanted to read about a shinobi craftsmen with some crossover elements thrown in. What I got was a merchant that turns into a fighter that turns into a pseudo general. I don't recommend this story because of what I mentioned above as well as some problems with punctuation, grammar, and tenses that gave me a headache at one point.
4/25 c31 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
tricky hokage
4/25 c31 Kalstorm99
awesome chapter!
4/25 c31 superpierce
great chapter keep up the good work.
4/25 c31 KarimHD
Read the profile and I hope you are doing well. I wanted to thank you for updating this story and also looking forward to seeing the doll gamer both phenomenal stories.
4/25 c31 10linkiepie2214
Nice to see more of this beautiful story, into next time.
4/25 c31 Myllinu
thanks for the update. really enjoying this. hope life gets better for you, but definitely understand that fanfiction isn't the priority
4/25 c31 EP