for Extra Ordinary

9/19 c5 Guest
Really liking this fic! It'll be interesting to see how the duality of both Obitos is handled in this story. Hopeful for a new chapter.
9/3 c5 Guest
I like the story a lot the chapter was pretty good too
5/17 c5 4FGOGOGO
You story has got me gripped so far with its plot. Your depiction of the characters make them fun and interesting to read about even with the slight differences made to canon. And the threat with the masked man just makes things even more intriguing. Excited to see where you would take this story. Hope you update soon.
3/3 c2 ACasualHuman
Reason...

Reasonability?

Responsibility, you mean?
2/13 c5 9Idiotic Brainspark
Tensions are rising… what were Bakashi and Naruto talking about?!
12/16/2019 c5 2Royiah
awe poor Obito your denial is so funny! And now he's gone and broken his promise. Poor guy.
Thanks for writing~! :D
12/16/2019 c1 Royiah
Uchiha Phobia...Bwhahaha that's freaking gold!
12/13/2019 c5 Frwt
awww.. so what happen next?
12/13/2019 c5 Dobbyhasnomastr
On wow, what a cliffhanger!
12/13/2019 c5 Usernameisinvalid
ahhh i did not check my emails and missed your update.. i am ashamed of myself! good job on the chapter... little obito seems to have a crusshh... love it
12/12/2019 c5 3Emocean
When he said “Her too?”, was Kakashi mocking Obito for having a crush on yet another girl? Poor fella.

Anyway. This is an excellent story! Hopefully Naruto doesn’t die. I want to know why Tobi’s even here! I also want to know which version of Naruto this is, bc clearly she knew Minato as her father.

You’re a skilled writer!
Cheers!
12/11/2019 c5 younojoking
you are back! love ya story.
12/11/2019 c5 Princess Hinashi
ok, that's an intense way to end the chapter
12/11/2019 c5 JokerAka
cmon its not fair to end the chapter like this, cant wait for the next one
12/11/2019 c1 FANGIRLWHODIES
You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you updating this little treasure of story
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »