for Back to You, a Sequel

2/9/2019 c3 SPCLjmm
I’ve enjoyed this story and hope there will be more chapters to come. Thank you for weaving a great storymy vote is Tommy for Dad!
11/16/2018 c5 Princesakarlita411
More please
10/28/2018 c5 Guest
Love it! Keep going!
9/21/2018 c5 Guest
Hey! Alexz just did an interview about a possible Instant Star revival and what she thinks the characters could be up to, here it is: alexz-johnson-dissects-controversial-instant-star-series-finale-reveals-revival-idea-2714185

Hope we can get more chapters from your story, I'll wait forever (but come back pretty please), thanks!
8/27/2018 c4 SPCLjmm
Any more to follow? Surely all this leads to something between Jude and Tommy! You need a Chapter 6
7/9/2018 c5 Guest
keep writing pretty please T-T
7/7/2018 c5 SPCLjmm
Looking forward to seeing more chapters.
6/13/2018 c5 tommyjude21
I am so glad that someone is still writing Instant Star fanfiction! It's still one of my favorite shows; I can go back and watch it over and over and not get tired of it (well the end isn't my favorite, but the rest is amazing). Thank you so much for continuing to write! I'm still waiting on the Jommy happy ending though!
6/4/2018 c5 Guest
OMG! I love it as always! The last words were so pure and awesome! Keep writing please, I sense the best is yet to come, I'll wait anxiously for the next chapter. Sending a fangirl hug for you! And thanks for the great music also!
6/3/2018 c5 SPCLjmm
More?!
6/2/2018 c5 Guest
I hope you keep this story going! I’d really like to see a happy ending for Jommy.
5/29/2018 c5 larydreamer
Omg omg omg omg!
5/28/2018 c4 SPCLjmm
Hoping for Tommy’s arrival in London soon. Ready for Jude n Tommy. Thanks!
5/8/2018 c4 larydreamer
Nice one! Can we please have tommy there already? lol
You are an awesome writer!
5/2/2018 c3 Guest
IT'S SO GOOD ! please continue writing, I love how everything is evolving, I'll be here till the end. Thank you for the feels, and for also noticing me before. You're the best Jommy writer ever.
19 Page 1 2 Next »