for Watchful Eyes of My Guardian

5/2 c10 Sassy618
I’m glad to hear that you haven’t given up on this story! My personal reading preference has always been the Fantasy genre, if that helps you out a little. Also, congrats to the new baby!
5/2 c10 Sassy618
4/30 c10 74Saizo's Little Lady
Don't forget your promise in May or I promise to bug you.
4/30 c10 1Nicole aka The AnimeLover
Congratulations on your baby girl!(:
And I look forward to your updates to come in late May, I've been real eager to read more.
8/3/2019 c9 Mimiluvbug
congrats on all your adventuresyour new addition! life definitely takes over but don't forget to come back to the small things that brings joy for yourself, like writing.
8/3/2019 c8 Mimiluvbug
this broke my heart. poor little Shin Ah, no one want to be his friend! D: I can imagine the feeling of finally being huggedaccepted. Yona is wonderful! this void they're in is very interesting, I'm curious how they will get out.
8/3/2019 c7 Mimiluvbug
ah! they found YonaShin Ah! now its time for Yoon to step in!
7/30/2019 c9 74Saizo's Little Lady
I've been wondering which cliff you fell off of. XD
Congratulations on baby no. 1!
10/3/2018 c8 laurajustin
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
6/13/2018 c8 Mystery Moments
Oh my. I love Shinha so much *.* I kinda hope that they'll have to spent some time in the void as I need some shipping sweetness but want them to wake up, too. I don't know, but I love the story!
6/5/2018 c8 1DragonNerdGirl
Thank goodness for a fluffy, angsty chapter instead of just an angsty chapter! I really hope they make it out okay. Shin-ah/Yona is my second favorite ship outside of Hak/Yona, so I'm loving your story because of that. :)
6/3/2018 c7 3Makeira.Sakura
AHHHHHHH WHAT IS GONNA HAPPENNNM
5/25/2018 c6 ElenUp
OMG! I so love this story and I am dying to know what happens next! First of all I'd like to thank you for always updating as soon as you can. I love your writing style as well as the plot of this story and how everything is so in character! Good job!
In the future I'd love to see Hak and the others sharing more of their romantic feelings with us ... so please see to that if you can ! Please know that your effort is highly appreciated and that I hope you continue this story! I am already rereading this and I impatiently await the next chapter...!
5/25/2018 c7 1DragonNerdGirl
I really hope they're going to be okay. They've been through enough!

I'm loving your writing style, by the way. Short and to the point, but still really descriptive. Your story is one of the few I get really excited about when I see you've updated. :) I can't wait to read more!
5/20/2018 c6 DragonNerdGirl
Noooooo.

He's not dying because he used his power on Yona, is he? Despite his intentions to save her? Or is he having his power stripped from him because he used on her? I need to knoooooooow!
25 Page 1 2 Next »