for Watchful Eyes of My Guardian

1/10 c12 sabrielthetitan
im looking forward to new chapter <3 i love this fic
11/3/2020 c12 5ajmaru
I love this story. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
8/30/2020 c12 1Nicole aka The AnimeLover
Looking forward to it!(:
8/28/2020 c12 Mabelx80
Looking forward to the new chapter! .
8/18/2020 c11 Vipolarteamo
Cuando publicaras el próximo capítulo? Quiero saber que pasará con Yona. Me muero de la angustia.
8/20/2020 c12 2TeamRed1
WOW! I love this story so much! You are doing a fantastic job writing this! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
8/18/2020 c12 missbeth47
Hooray! I'm so glad you're planning on continuing this story I've really loved it so far! can't wait for chapter 9 and I hope it goes well!
5/2/2020 c10 Sassy618
I’m glad to hear that you haven’t given up on this story! My personal reading preference has always been the Fantasy genre, if that helps you out a little. Also, congrats to the new baby!
5/2/2020 c10 Sassy618
4/30/2020 c10 74Saizo's Little Lady
Don't forget your promise in May or I promise to bug you.
4/30/2020 c10 1Nicole aka The AnimeLover
Congratulations on your baby girl!(:
And I look forward to your updates to come in late May, I've been real eager to read more.
8/3/2019 c9 Mimiluvbug
congrats on all your adventuresyour new addition! life definitely takes over but don't forget to come back to the small things that brings joy for yourself, like writing.
8/3/2019 c8 Mimiluvbug
this broke my heart. poor little Shin Ah, no one want to be his friend! D: I can imagine the feeling of finally being huggedaccepted. Yona is wonderful! this void they're in is very interesting, I'm curious how they will get out.
8/3/2019 c7 Mimiluvbug
ah! they found YonaShin Ah! now its time for Yoon to step in!
7/30/2019 c9 74Saizo's Little Lady
I've been wondering which cliff you fell off of. XD
Congratulations on baby no. 1!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »