FanFiction.Net
for Fairy's Blade Chronicles

2/3 c79 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this story, Agumon reach a Ulimate Level as MetalGreymon. Selina has a Kaiju friend named Squeaky. New villains known as Tsviets, yeah it’s started to get intensed. Keep up with the great work.
2/3 c79 8Jebest4781
Good entry with how this was done here. Keep up the good work as usual.
11/30/2023 c78 Guest
Wait is Sora and Kairi Lea only ones in married then what about Riku or ar Terra and Aqua together and Roxas with Xion does Naminé have children what love Triangle due they have
11/28/2023 c78 Even X
Sky Digimon Veemon DNA digivolved
Brandon Digimon Wormmon DNA digivolved
Timmy Digimon Armadillomon
Helia Digimon Terriermon
I can't think of any others
if you like give
11/27/2023 c78 7IrishKatana
Hope things go well for Selina
11/26/2023 c78 8Jebest4781
Good entry with how this went here. Keep up the good work as usual.
11/26/2023 c78 1800009trumbullps.net
It’s seems that taren meet Moorna again not in a good way. Estrid encounter Scaradorable of Gloom Hollow
Also Known As: Squeaky. Now Taren met Bloom childhood friend Selina and what is she doing here? Anyway keep up with the good work.
11/24/2023 c77 8CT7567Rules
I finally managed to get caught up with this story and I have several things to say.

One: This marks the second Kingdom Hearts Crossover I have read where Digimon comes into play. Third if I include Sword Art Kingdom, but Kirito and Asuna don't have Digimon partners. That being said, I am hoping to see Veemon, Hawkmon, Wormmon and Armadillomon appear along with their armor digivolved forms, plus DNA digivolved forms.

Two: Mal being the daughter of Maleficent was to be expected, but her father being Hades? Now that was a surprise.

Three: The guy who faced Sky and who had the Lightsabers the prince took, makes me think of a certain cyborg general who collected the Lightsabers of those he killed as trophies. Plus, the Ebon Hawk, that was a surprise. Makes me wonder if Captain Rex, Fives, Echo, Hevy, Fordo, Hunter, Wrecker, Crosshair, Tech, Galen Marek, Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cody, Waxer, Boil, Yoda or Din Djarin will appear in this story.

Four: Will we see Jack Sparrow, Goliath and the rest of the Manhattan Clan?
10/31/2023 c77 Even X
Good Episode hey I'm thinking Are you going to put a Digimon enemy because it would be cool if you put Myotismo (ps I hate the English name so if you're interested put Vamdemon) season 3 and (Gry25 thoughts for you) put it where Valtor attacks alfea but Taran Ben and Mal Ultimate level digimons (ps i don't know if taran and mal digimons are Ultimate level) attack to valtor (Question Valtor Mark turns a person's heart into a monster or something when I think Keyblade can cancel Valtor's mark by using keyblases powers to opens a persens heart) then Vamdemon attaks inside the school and Drain student magias and wants certain someone and her digimon death (if you watched the Digimon adventures(1999) then you know why Vamdemon came to Magix) quick question isn't Taran family members from Domino so Bloom can get enchantix right
10/31/2023 c77 masters123lfm
Wow such an awesome chapter about the Halloween theme. Bloom the Winx and the keyblade wielders definitely had tons of fun in this chapter. Wow and Taren was definitely Sassy in this chapter and his cosplay of Ichigo Kurosaki was top notch. I can’t wait to see what other surprises you’re going to make for the future.

I also loved “ this is Halloween” song it bring good memories for me.
10/31/2023 c77 8Jebest4781
Good entry with how this went. Enjoyed what you did. Keep up the good work as usual.
10/31/2023 c77 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this Halloween special chapter and bonus feature Jack Skellington and the song of This Is Halloween. Keep up with the great work.
9/22/2023 c76 volcasiron30
I have a question will Taren be able to travel to other worlds after helping the Winx Club like his parents? also I have some stories requests I had sent to your PM box if you're interested in them if you have a FanFiction app you can see the stories requests you get contact me through the FanFiction app private message if you have the app I really don't know how to use the Google Mail I get the notification but for some reason it won't let me send messages through it anyway keep up the good work I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
9/18/2023 c75 volcasiron30
great job
9/17/2023 c76 Jebest4781
Nice to see how this went here. Can't wait to see how this will turn out next.
266 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »