FanFiction.Net
for The Princess and The Demon

4/15/2019 c19 Zecr
Nice chapter. Read through the first 18 in about 2.5 hours. Keep it up
4/14/2019 c19 4TheAllKnower
this was a nice kind of relaxed, I like henry he's a real good character but keep it up
4/14/2019 c19 2PokeKing Charizard
Perfect! Yami would totally do that!
4/14/2019 c19 Random-Cliche-Name
Great job Yami, ya broke him 10/10
4/8/2019 c1 V Elemecha V
Please update
4/1/2019 c3 Guest 1234567899
This
4/1/2019 c3 The reject
Awesome storyyyy ...quite rare to find good noelle and asta stories good job
3/24/2019 c18 Michel Svalin
Damn. This whole series was amazingly written out. There is character development, places of high and low tension. It is a nice long read that is very enjoyable. The writer found a way to completely capture the personality of Asta and Noelle. And LUCK was just the best as always. :)
2/12/2019 c18 kaleyahbeard8
The chapter made me laugh and Nozel x Vanessa that’s going The a interesting ship to see progress. Hopefully you update the story whenever you get the time.
1/27/2019 c18 Crack shipper
Do you ship Nozel and Vanessa or you just randomly wrote two strong characters who wouldn't hesitate to strangle the two reporters when they read the article?
I kind of want to see the interaction between those two. Am I weird?
1/26/2019 c18 RedFlareHunter
Nozel and Vanessa? I can't decide whether it's possibly cute or a terrible crack ship.
1/22/2019 c18 Drenix Warriorknight
Here's a random idea. Mimosa x Kiato. They could be each others' rebound.
Also what about a situation where Noelle is practicing to ride a broom. The possibilities of what could happen are endless
1/22/2019 c1 wolfpackrwby88
Oh for fucks sake! They just never learn, do they? What's next, they gonna write about Yami & the Blue Rose's captain (can't remember her name)?

(For some reason it won't let me post the review at chapter 18...)
1/22/2019 c18 11Vangran
Makes you wonder if Npzel and Vanessa responded so violently because they hated the attention, or because they didn't want to consider the relationship being a possibility.
1/20/2019 c18 71KatoGS123
Good story so far! Keep it up!
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »