for Sugar, Spice, and All Things Ice

5/6/2018 c5 naluslayer66
You wasted a perfect opportunity to turn this into the ultimste nalu story when you killed Juvia. But you can fix this... if you get Gray porking Erza and Natsu getting around with Mirajane, this could become the perfect NaLu story!
4/26/2018 c4 1Lana Child Of Transformation
love gratsulu and graylu(basically because nalu is basic and there are alot of nalu fanfics)so please make more
4/24/2018 c3 pixiecatost
ugh i loved this so much i love gratsulu and this is so good.
4/20/2018 c5 stranger1999
I THINK THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE OUT OF ALL YOUR ONE SHOTS
I ADORE GRUVIA AND JUST RECENTLY STARTED LIKING GRATSULU TOO
SO THIS ONE REALLY CALLED OUT TO ME
THE ANGST WAS REAL
4/20/2018 c5 Guest
Each one of theses are so unique but just perfect!
4/19/2018 c4 Guest
I love all your stories, Nalu and Gratsulu! I can’t wait for the next installment in this series :)
4/20/2018 c4 Random-Gaurdian
Well that escalated quickly lol. This was a good snap shot chapter! Natsu and Gray teasing Lucy is always fun! ;)
4/20/2018 c5 4MorriganFae
To be 100% honest, I am have not been the hugest Juvia fan, but when I see a story like this, showing her love...her quieter, softer moments...I realize I have only looked at the surface and the water woman is far deeper than I have given her credit for. It makes me fall in love with Juvia.

Like I was saying yesterday, I love angst if it’s sincere. The only way (imho) to pull it off is to be honest...to find the wind-tattered bones of pain and be willing to show them. I think you have that here.

Really beautiful job on this chapter. I look forward to the other two.
4/20/2018 c5 Morenoel
okay, this was hard to read for me, but I absolutely loved it. I love how you portrayed his strugle and how the process took time. it was beautifully executed and I love how you included juvia into this. amazing.
4/18/2018 c4 MorriganFae
You make my writing way better, too! I loved so many parts of this. “Voice laced with sin.” Oh Natsu! And who needs sleep when you have a dragon and a demon slayer all up (and down) and in (especially in) your business?

I’m excited to see the next chapter! Thanks for the shoutout! You’re the best and I stand in awe of your talent.
4/18/2018 c3 MorriganFae
Ahhh...my heart! I love when Lucy is super strong. Gray and Natsu were there to back her up, but let her handle things. I’m a huge sucker for badass Lucy!

I squealed in delight on Lucy’s book being ACOTAR! Heehee. Little Easter egg for us! I loved it!

I think it is difficult never saying the stranger’s name, but you really made it seamless with “interloper” and other variations of sleazy, leering, etc.

I love how you took something canon (Gray and Natsu fighting), and made it into foreplay. Because it definitely seems like a natural extension.

I know how difficult it is to write these so quickly, but you honestly impress the heck out of me! Always smooth and wonderfully written, with this perfect blend of humour, sexiness and sweetness. Awesome. I look forward to demanding your next prompt in a few hours. Heehee. ;)
4/17/2018 c2 21mushi9
Perfect! It was fluff and sweet with a hint of sexy with how Natsu and Gray were acting. I imagine they wanted to take Lucy back to the room, but Happy cockblocked 'em! Haha! I loved this! It was a fun read.
4/17/2018 c2 1luxaline
Love it!
4/16/2018 c2 4MorriganFae
This is so sweet! I love how Lucy doesn’t send Happy away at the end. I’m so impressed with the quality and poetry of your writing. You always make things more interesting.

Burning the apron was hilarious. Natsu should never go in the kitchen, as far as I can tell!
4/16/2018 c2 AzmariaMinohi
Gratsulu isn't usually my cup of tea but this is surprisingly good. But then you're the one writing it so I probably shouldn't be surprised. NaLu is still my favorite though lol. I take my hat off to you Satyrykal. My admiration of your writing skills knows no bounds.
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »