for The Ventures of Sam, Isla, and Chloe: Adventure 1

10/27/2018 c12 Project Abandoned
AHH! I FORGOT A REVIEW!

So, I found it into that Annabeth's first thought was 'eff the mission, I'm going sight seeing'

Also a Tunic and Sandals aren't hard to walk in unless you're a... LOL! I loved that detail about Percy

And why here instead of the point where Hercules lost? Wouldn't that be a better area to time travel to?
6/25/2018 c11 Project Abandoned
So I guess you have to target the targeted?

Interesting though. I wonder when they're going to strike.
6/25/2018 c10 Project Abandoned
Cute, this was a really cute and short chapter. I was actually kind of rooting for this ship.
Can't wait till the next chapter.
6/21/2018 c9 Project Abandoned
OH MY GOD THEY KISSED!
And Chole hasn't been kissed yet... lol!
6/19/2018 c8 Project Abandoned
Ace is her brother... right?
And poor Caleo… Oh well, I guess someone else will just get blown to Ogygia. Besides, Calypso can't die. Its part of her curse. Also its pronounced 'Ki-ron'.
Also Isla and Leo sitting in a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g, first comes love, then comes Marriage, then comes Leo with a baby carriage.
They make a cute couple, and Caleo is a ship that could mean so much more if time is given to them.
Any who, update soon or you will be lost in Shadows.
Ta-ta
6/17/2018 c7 Project Abandoned
Janet: Sam is soooooo in love right now.
Ulysses: Randy and Chole sitting in a tree
Review-
Capture the flag? Ooooo, are the three on different sides?
I like how it seems that Leo has developed a little bit of a crush on Izzy. It's cute and Izzy doesn't even notice It's happening and that Leo's off to a rough start already.
I'm kinda rooting for it, but if Leo still ends up with Calypso then I fear for Isla's physical and mental heath.
5/28/2018 c6 Guest
Update plox!
5/26/2018 c1 Guest
The Title's a mouthful, but I like the story!
5/25/2018 c1 2Queen of Poptarts
I have an army that says so
5/25/2018 c6 Project Abandoned
I've got an old flintlock that says otherwise Xp
Anywho, I like this chapter. The romances feel kinda forced but they are cute and I know that teasing is bound to happen as a result.
Keep up the good work!
5/25/2018 c5 Project Abandoned
I like how you arranged your time line a bit so that it explains why Jason's alive.
I also like the idea of 'The Shack'. It's a brilliant idea. Maybe Katie sells albums created there at the Camp shop?
Anyway, I like how this is going keep writing.
The Shadows demand it.
5/19/2018 c4 Project Abandoned
First of all, whoever called themself 'Ulysses Lee', I will find you and I will smack you. Then I'll hug you.
Secondly, solid chapter. Although I thought Nike kids were permanently competitive. Interesting! Keep it up!
5/16/2018 c3 Guest
5/10/2018 c3 Rowan E Premer
AAAAHHHH
this is just GREAT
loven it
you really need to continue it!
this is just GREAT!