for Man off the Moon

12/1/2020 c40 Guest
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah! I thought this story was deceased. But it is not. Fetohep would be proud!
12/1/2020 c40 Star
Lol keto worked for u? Lucky bastard.
And yeah...Nasu, oda, Kubo etc...all chuunis who we give too much credence for no reason
12/1/2020 c40 Nein Life
This fic is my drug and you're my dealer. So, I'mma need more of this good shit, whenever possible just don't stop dealing it.
12/1/2020 c40 Mattroxursoul
Great chapter man. Glad you are doing well. Understand the weight thing. I went from 100kg down to around 65kg. Made a huge difference.
12/1/2020 c40 Laxard
Well, glad that you are well if irritated. And what space monsters Shepard thought about? It's similar to eldar's civil war from Warhammer, but I guess more than one story is fits into such description.
12/1/2020 c40 narutodarkfan
The chapter made my day. Cheers on losing weight. Meanwhile, I've gained 10 kilos in the past 3 months, mostly as a result of my medications though. Stay safe out there.
12/1/2020 c40 LEeemiya
Great chapter again! Glad to hear that both you and your dad are doing well. Don’t worry about the updates man, it has been a bit of an off year for everybody. I’m more happy to hear that you and your dad are doing fine than having 10 updates. Happy Holidays!
12/1/2020 c40 TigerJacob
Congratulations!

Secondly lmao at the far side, glad for the effort but like hell if I understand the actual logistics of it either.

So did Emiya just do a two steps forward one step back kinda situation by reincorporating more of nameless into himself? Like glad to see him get relatively fixed up, but to lose the progress of self discovery he was having could be just as detrimental (to romance of course!).

Glad to hear your doing well in any case, thanks for the read!
12/1/2020 c40 26Cyricist001
Never liked sugar, but removing bread and pasta helped me lose weight after a year of having sandwiches for work-meals. Love the story by the way, Archer messing with people in such a deadpan way is so very amusing.
12/1/2020 c40 Bellerogrim
Reading your works and especially MotM is always such a treat. With this chapter it feels like Christmas came early this year.

A lot of things happened in this chapter that I was wondering about how you were going to handle them. The Mars ruins and the MC seemed like such complex problems, but you handled them in an interesting and expedient manner all the same; though both happened in a single chapter, it doesn't feel rushed and instead progressed in a very natural manner. Please know that your thoroughness and dedication to the lore is very much appreciated, so please don't be too hard on yourself for your research.

Nice to hear that you are also still doing well. A shame that your diet is giving you trouble, but I'm glad you're feeling better about it.
12/1/2020 c40 SuperFireman151
happy we got another chapter.
I hope in the near/far future we get to see the reaction of Shep, Miranda and whoever else when the truth of what Emiya is. or when and if he even unveils Unlimited Blade Works. their reactions should be fking priceless
12/1/2020 c40 3Blindguy95
Good job on your diet! I hope you and your dad keep up the good work! And another great chapter! Yea the imaginRy numbers confuses the hell outa me lol. Anyway i loved the chap and i cant wait to read the next! Keep up the good work! And thank you for your hard work!
12/1/2020 c40 2Templarsith
Well, that was a new way to exchange data and body parts. Liked the talking between everyone, not Emiya. Now I wonder what Shep's boss going to do when he asks for a report and she tells him redhax is spooked with an ear to the ground.
12/1/2020 c40 Assassin's Qtip
Good to see you are alright in these messy times :)
Seriously impressive how you balance Emiya's sheer OPness with his personal issues and growth, making him relatable without feeling out of reach.
While the info-dumping might be strenuous at times, the level of intricacy at points makes it surprisingly enjoyable, plus hearing Emiya's thoughts on whatever is being figured out is delicious.
May you have a happy Advent and Christmas!
12/1/2020 c40 Anon