for Hadrian Targaryen - A Snake in Lions clothing raised by Dragons

7/16 c2 reader
dude, hadrian's eyes were purple literally in the last chapter. how are they green now?!
6/3 c6 danaesirianneblack
Please continue
5/17 c1 5Hoguie
Sorry friend. Without his memories and less magic, this just isn't Harry Potter. It's an OC who looks like Harry Potter but with none of the things that we, as readers, know about him. I wish you luck with the rest of the story, as I'm sure there are plenty of readers who will like this.
3/26 c6 30jumpingmanatee
I love it! I can't wait to read where this story goes. I hope you update soon, I would really appreciate it especially since I'm trapped at home.
3/26 c3 jumpingmanatee
I saw that you put Ned paired with Harry I hope that's the case.
3/9 c6 Hugo Cesar Ortiz
Continuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáaa4
2/26 c6 fanficnewbee
Love your start, hope to read more soon.
11/15/2019 c6 1Astrid of Dragons
I’m quite interested to see where you are going with this story. Harry and Ned’s first meeting was so cute!
11/11/2019 c2 16Child of Dreams
First Harry's eyes are purple, then green, then purple again?
I'm confused...
10/7/2019 c6 2lavenderrose83
I love this story! I can't wait for more!
9/25/2019 c1 14Spudzmom
Poisoned by Ginny! Ha! I love it already.
7/26/2019 c4 CrazyFanYaya
okay, he have purple or emerald eyes?
7/20/2019 c6 orionastro
amazing story so far ,lets see the impact that Harry will have on the game , can hardly wait for the next chapters .
7/13/2019 c6 7TashaLee2476
When will you be adding more chapters for this story? I have enjoyed how you have written Hadrian/Ned. Keep up the great writing.
6/20/2019 c1 WTF
You realize that men don't get pregnant right? That the only possible orifice that a pregnant baby could come out of is a dick, which is anatomical impossible, and an asshole (which is just wrong). You should also realize that your probably one of the reasons people don't read this fandom as well.
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »