for Hadrian Targaryen - A Snake in Lions clothing raised by Dragons

3/21/2019 c5 1Shadow Wolf 15846
nice! im curious as to where you will go with this story.
2/26/2019 c1 Anon
It started interesting. But then you had the Death say that Harry won't miss his magic and will have less magic. Well, at that point it stopped being a Harry Potter, GoT xover and Harry Potter part was erased. Well done. You ruined it.
2/5/2019 c5 Rai
I hope you can continue this
2/1/2019 c5 2lavenderrose83
I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
1/30/2019 c5 reyesrachel805
Me ha encantado, ojala Harry conozca pronto a Ned y se enamoren.
Cuando actualizarias? O hasta aqui llega el fanfic
1/9/2019 c5 godess bubbles
I was really hoping for more chapters.. I can't wait for chapter 6!
12/20/2018 c5 Lilyflower83
Please update soon. The story is just getting good.
11/3/2018 c5 1zamik
Interesting story. I dearly hope you will update soon. I am looking forward to it.
10/25/2018 c5 7Dark Serpent Cat
I'm actually happy to see this as I almost never see a Harry/Eddard pairing. That said, I don't really know if Aerys would have seen this as fitting for a Targaryn to be wed to a second son. Although, I'm guessing Death played a role in this one.

I do hope that Harry will end up going to the Veil and having time to befriend Eddard and Robert first. Maybe even visit Winterfell, and find some hidden dragon eggs that he hatches.
10/5/2018 c5 Guest
Please continue!
9/28/2018 c5 fictionisaction
Update? :D
9/17/2018 c5 1davycrockett100
awesome
9/6/2018 c5 jeannette.rothenberger
LOVE the idea of Ned & Harry.
9/4/2018 c5 iHateHotWeather123
Lyanna Stark is a WHORE in canon or whatever form..I don't want Harry anywhere near that WHORE of WESTERIOS, neither do I WANT to read the WHORE with Rheager..Poor Elia! This chapter was too short! What are you going to do about Catalyn and are you going canon? If so, AWKWARD for Poor Harry.
8/31/2018 c5 Guest
I like this very much so. Please continue.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »