for Hadrian Targaryen - A Snake in Lions clothing raised by Dragons

8/21/2018 c5 1RebeliousOne
A lot can change thanks to this pairing so it's a good choice. That and Ned would never betray Harry which is another plus.
8/20/2018 c3 DaddyChad
Elia's character is a lot out of character, since she was known to be very kind and gentle
8/17/2018 c5 19Anime Princess
Interesting that he will be engaged to Eddard. How will the future war be cast? If he’s the change the Targaryen’s fate, will having the Starks as legal ‘good’ in-laws change anything?
8/17/2018 c5 25I.C.2014
Keep up the good work. I personally think it’s interestinf that Aerys decided that it was appropriate that his bearer son should be married to a second son. I personally would have told them no, but “shrug”
Keep up the good work
8/15/2018 c5 Srita. Horan
I Love harry/ned..
8/13/2018 c2 not for me
1 firstly you need to read the books or know the subject to do a cross over
2 What the ? is a bearer if you going to write slash write slash not some F**K SH12 of 3rd sex by do so you have destroyed you credibility as a writer smashed the suspension of disbelieve all good story nee give this a TROLL
8/13/2018 c5 26917brat
this sounds interesting and I would love to see how this goes and if Lyanna still goes with Harry's brother. And if the war still happens, and if so what would/will Robert have to say about Harry considering he is married to Eddard?
8/12/2018 c5 1cerezo.dulce11
Jajaja me gustó bastante este fanfic hasta ahora, espero que el siguiente capítulo que subas sea más largo ya que está interesante la trama
8/10/2018 c2 LadyMisschief
Really love this, just one thing if you could please correctly type Rhaegar's name you wrote it like this -Rheager- throughout this whole chapter, and it really confuses my mind as i read it like you wrote it and i have to remember its not said like that and i think for the namesday for a person that is twenty is twenty (not to be mean or harsh it is not twenty and zero, it just it distracted me and it stood out to me weirdly), cant wait to read more love how you are writng this.
8/9/2018 c5 RRW
Oh I love it. Hopefully Aerys won't burn his inlaws. Wouldn't that be kinslaying?
8/9/2018 c5 yukino76
Now that he will be married to Ned how will things go, I can't wait to see I only hope the Stark will not be killed like always and he will get to know Ned before the wedding
8/9/2018 c5 laurenalexander83
Excited to see Ned and Hadrian's reaction to each other and hopefully they will one day find love. Hmmm...?
8/9/2018 c5 belle hawk
Just go with your own idea. I’d rather you like what you write than others like it.
8/9/2018 c5 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
8/9/2018 c5 9410868letsgo
I love it. Ned Stark is good match for Harry. he will honor him faithfully. not only that he will keep Jon Snow safe.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »