for Hadrian Targaryen - A Snake in Lions clothing raised by Dragons

4/16/2018 c3 3Mary D. Black2000
Oberyn Martell. One word, Hot!

Rhaegar (sorry, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Maybe an affair with him that results in a bastard or Rhaegar takes him as a second spouse/concubine (Targaryens marry brother and sister but there is no proof that their incest is a cause of their madness I believe there is a legitimate magical reason for this Valiryan tradition and they just forgot how to properly do it, maybe for their marriage to be approved they need to do a ritual of some sort. I just think it would be cool for Rhaegar to develop feelings for his baby brother (again, they are Targaryens!)
Maybe Death leaves Elia barren after Rhaenys so that Hadrian can marry Rhaegar.

(Eddard Stark, so they can have a Jonnot THE Jon, obviously) (A romance with Ned would be cute!)

Denys Arryn- Political, you can have them marry and then Harry has a child then Denys has an accident and dies...And the affair with Rhaegar starts. (Harry only has to be like 14 for this you know, this is Westeros. Where little girls marry old man to satisfy their father’s greed, not to mention Lyanna wasn’t that much older when she was “kidnapped”.) (Actually, aren’t Harry and Lyanna the same age?)

Robert Baratheon- In a fit of madness Aerys betrothed Harry to him, unhappy marriage. Harry assesinates him with Death’s help. Searches for a lover, marries said lover.

Stannis Baratheon- Aerys was very mad and only trusted his family so he bethrothed Harry to Stannis and gave him either Dragon stone or Summerhall. Not a love match until Stannis opens up a little. (Shirreen is born to them).
4/16/2018 c3 12krasni
Lyana Stak, in that way Will not be a rebelion, and he can help his brother to take his father from the thorne.
4/16/2018 c3 Luna1986
I liked the chapter, I look forward to the next
4/16/2018 c2 Svenion
so, why slash?
4/16/2018 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
4/16/2018 c2 Dragonfire4me
It’s really great who you going to pair harry with
4/16/2018 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
4/16/2018 c1 toile grant
good
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service