for Lady Slayer of Fairy Tail

5/21 c2 juan.alexander2023
love it pls make the next chapter.
9/2/2019 c1 2FireBird56
Hey I really enjoyed this . I think you should write more to it. Its cool and I want to know what happens next.
11/25/2018 c2 1Fairyfiction21
At least add mira to vic's harem
11/25/2018 c2 20Fenghuang0296
Oblivion. Interesting, concerning name.
You shouldn't make Vic too powerful right off the bat. I see you're setting him up with room to grow, but there should still be an upper limit. Otherwise, thoughI look forward to where this is going.
4/17/2018 c1 LityyAF
Harem list for vic

Erza
Mira
Cana
Sayla after galuna she is your partner
Juvia kinda
Ultear
Meredy after tenrou island
Yukino
Kagura
Hishui
4/17/2018 c1 Litshit
List of people on the harem

Lucy
Erza
Mira
Cana
Seilah lets say she is your partner after galuna island
Ultear
Meredy after tenrou island
Yukino
kagura
Juvia kinda
4/16/2018 c1 Ragna
Interesting fic. I do have to say, I think it wohld be better if Victor use Lust devil slayer, since lust is one of the seven deadly sins for christian, it go with devil and demon.
4/18/2018 c1 3Eavise
Does Vic use other magic? I ask because I feel weird to think that all his magic do is to grow lust all the time.
4/16/2018 c1 20Fenghuang0296
Ooh, interesting. I like Vic's attitude. Can't wait to see more!
4/16/2018 c1 1TheOGFTfanatic
Great first chapter! Vic seems pretty cool so far (and now it’s totallg understandable why he’s gonna have a harem tbh)! I kind of hope you keep nalu instead of Natsu x harem though, but great story so far and I can’t wait to read what comes next!
4/16/2018 c1 raio10
Seems interesting will be keeping an eye out on this onegood start and cannot wait to see what kind of shenanigans he gets into due to his unique magic keep up the good work.