for Aftermath

I’m so enjoying this
1/21/2021 c3 Guest
Fuck those two bitches
1/21/2021 c2 Guest
Yeah so I get where this is going w/ Henry but it would've been better to just leave him alone. He's way too emotional and physical traumatized to be getting all evil and scheming.
12/22/2020 c26 One Smart Geni
I hate Henry! Damn him to hell! Poor Phil
11/6/2020 c16 31VintageRoseTaylor
Wow... This is a lot to take in! I started reading Pressure today... and now I'm reading this... Just wow.
1/8/2020 c33 Frankenstein's Bride
T hgv bank you fir this and a late wish for a happy new year
12/31/2019 c33 racey losh
"HAPPY NEW YEAR, ERIN!".

"I can't believe its finnally 2020 !"

i hope your having a nice time erin but i and lot of other reviewers do want you to start posting 'brothers revenge' story chapters.

and tell what the heck im supposed to type in email to login erin.

"BYE !"
12/31/2019 c33 racey losh
"happy new years eve !"erin and i hope you will post a chapter to your story soon.
and please tell me what the heck I'm supposed to do to login like seriously how horrible email is.

i had typed my real name in it,a random name in it and a pile of trash to like it was nut.s.

i can do so much by being able to login erin *sighs*

well i wish you a happy new year and hardy boys i wish you a lot of luck
and happy ALMOST new year erin. BYE!
12/29/2019 c33 racey losh
"EEERRRIIIINNNN. I THINK I'VE GONE NUTS ;okay seriously though i'm not, just freaking out,
BUT . . I CANT BELIEVE IT ERIN THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT…NOT… WHATEVER IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. "THIS JUST HAS TO BE UNTRUE DID YOU EVER WATCH OR PLAY OR READ WHATEVER ELSE THERE COULD BE THIS *The secret of kapu cave".

"frank and joe hardy plus nancy drew are in a game !".
and i am waiting for you to post the next chapter
12/22/2019 c33 Jharker31
Terrific story. Merry Christmas and I look forward to the next one.
12/22/2019 c33 racey losh
"happy starting of winter erin!".

i am sorry i am not reviewing to your story daily-not that anybody else seems to be doing so-but i was stuck reading yet another story which i simply can't believe that someone wrote MOONSTAR AND STORMWATCHER.

just type this erin please-telepathy in hardy boys fanfic-and please read from the first thing in the whole list of chapters you'd get after pressing on monnstars and stormwatchers site that is if you read it.

and i still love your story erin i hope you update soon.
"BYE ERIN!"
12/21/2019 c33 Jessica Raedawn
So much awesomeness. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
12/15/2019 c33 Kimba Kellie
You're such a great writer. Loved this story
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »