for Unexpected

I like this story!
7/15 c1 Latarra
Nice
6/22 c1 nif-ravenpuff
Wow, you really hit it out of the park with this piece!
5/7 c1 25Miriam1
This was a lovely little surprise. Harry having a chance to unleash his feelings (albeit, in a drunken stupor) was interesting.

Making Harry state aloud that Snape was as much a bully as James was shocked the robes off the good professor, but he had a chance to listen, and really THINK about what Harry said.

This was very well done. Great job!

Sincerely,
Miriam
10/10/2020 c1 11mkeeg91
I want more! Great work.
7/22/2020 c1 2HMRoberts
THIS **deserves** to be expanded into a full-length story.
3/17/2020 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
Outstanding story. That is an angle I’d never thought of before and you handled it so well. In fact, I’d adore it if you would consider making this long.

While I am a Harmonian in my OTP, there are some other pairing you might use even if only temporarily: Harry and Daphne ‘Haphne;’; Harry and Susan Bone, ‘Husain’, I’m not a fan of Huna nor Honks, but you get the idea.

Please consider this.

TGM
3/15/2020 c1 Patrice666
This was really sweet~
11/20/2019 c1 15Saissa
This is brilliant - and should be continued. It has a lot of potential!
11/14/2019 c1 Cateagle
Cute, fun, and plausible; I quite enjoyed it.
11/6/2019 c1 sayianhund
Great little one shot
10/10/2019 c1 159YenGirl
Nicely done. I wished Severus Snape had shown he could be a better man way, way before Book 7. But thank Merlin we have fanfiction to make that happen :)
9/20/2019 c1 HoneyBear84
Love it and wish it was longer
6/2/2019 c1 Toffeecat15
So this is canon right? please tell me it is cause at least this gave Snape a damn reason to be to held as Human rather than a bigoted arse for six books who then is redeemed in a final scene in the closing chapters of the last book during which he dies and is cause for one of the worst named characters in fiction!
5/1/2019 c1 Gina