for The Sorcerer Saga

6/25/2019 c4 avidlector
:-)
As opposed to those other noble sounding names like Greengrass or Black.
And seriously, if you were to find you came into some money would you fill your pockets with 2,000 pennies or a twenty dollar bill?. 1,823 sickles - sheesh.
I do like a more aware and prepared Harry.
6/25/2019 c6 camp1500
not a bad start, I look foward to more.
5/27/2019 c3 Ratus
Question, are you having them start school at 13 instead of 11? You have put Harry's age at 13 a couple of times.
3/13/2019 c6 scyfly
your gramma is somewhat lacking, plot is interesting enough if a little hesitant i gues. and i must disagree with your statement of nobody writing about the hp fiction books, i think it is lame to write about it, it is afterall fiction which has nothing to do with your plot, just stating the name gives more then enough impression of what is written
3/8/2019 c6 yoto
bon chapitre
2/22/2019 c6 krzys2000
Good story. Update soon
2/21/2019 c6 anarion87
nice chapter
2/21/2019 c6 gwb620
I have to say I'd read those books if they were written like this. Lol poor Harry
2/21/2019 c6 HabeFan
that is awesome. to ba able to write a fiction of hp in a hpfsnfic, ha. keep it up
2/21/2019 c6 Deathday Party Planner
Wow! A marvelous beginning! I look forward to reading as you unwind this excellant tale, thank you for sharing.
2/21/2019 c6 Kerrion
I’m sorry but that was just not good you putting so much effort into writing about books in Harry’s name you could’ve just written a sentence and be done to give an example but you did basically the whole chapter of nonsense that had nothing to do with the story . I’m sorry but I don’t want to read fictional books about Harry I skipped the whole thing and realized it was the whole chapter , uou don’t update often and that chapter was a let down you could’ve done so much more with Harry in this chapter instead we got this .
2/21/2019 c6 minernightskinrjb
Good chapter
2/21/2019 c6 1TBM10
Why did you write half a chapter worth of detail for the books?
Thats stupid and a waste of time
Please never do that again
2/20/2019 c6 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
I'm pleased that you decided to deal with the fictional books written about Harry. Thanks for sharing!
2/20/2019 c1 Guest