for The Mummy: Rise of an Empire

10/13 c3 avid potter reader
Love this are there any plans to finish this story?
9/23 c3 kylezmaczynski23
could you please pick this fic up again it's really good please
8/11 c3 2Silentpassenger
I hope you come back to this someday. its such a good story and its hilarious that Halsey can't tell her bff is fucking crazy and obsessed.
6/21 c3 Guest
Harry, just kill that bitch Hermione.
6/15 c3 Guest
A very interesting take on the Harry potter series.
I do hope that there will be more chapters forth coming soon.
5/10 c3 Zolkrath
...what kind of fucking idiot would attack the minister of magic and WHY would harry PROPOSE in front of enemies...I like the thought, and the idea friend - but don't understand how these people were able to do that, and with how deep and different magic can be unless you insanely limit it, is much stronger than 'muggle' weapons with simple shields. I mean in the movies Dumbledore turned shards of glass into dust, im pretty sure they could do the same to bullets and the like, but anyways - thanks for writing
5/9 c3 Guest
Great story hope there is more to come
4/21 c3 Jcassie
oh god another paranoid lady fuck sake this is ridiculous
3/17 c3 Darth Rifficus
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your white-skin masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
very Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
2/8 c3 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
1/31 c3 Guest
Just write the next goddamn chapter
1/20 c3 Gracealma
What a great story!
Hermione Granger, what have you done. You have forever become an enemy to Harry. Perhaps, the death of the world.
12/10/2019 c3 Guest
Great story so far.
Hope to see more chapters soon.
11/12/2019 c3 Lord Mortensen
could you consider update this story?
11/2/2019 c3 3Kitsuly
Good story, I would love to read more, please update
Please please please