for Abandonment

11/15/2020 c2 Guest
It said in the first chapter the bird was white. Think about what birds are white as well as a condition which lacks pigment
7/2/2020 c3 Guest
I hope you write more of this story. It's amazing!
5/22/2020 c3 Kushmaster5000
God damn my shipping mind. I can now ship Ruby x Nyx so hard. I sincerely hope you plan on making them a couple.
1/3/2020 c3 Robbie2413
this is really good please continue!
7/27/2019 c3 2stokesy.pete01
More plz
6/22/2019 c3 Blandy8521
While the chapters are shorter than I prefer I do like the fic
6/27/2018 c3 Guest
So Ruby becoming a future White Fang member maybe?
6/27/2018 c1 Guest
Really fucking reatarted
5/1/2018 c2 Guest
Nice story!

Taiyang realized that he f#cked up. And Yang probably as well!
I wonder what will happen when Ruby meets her former faily.
The past alone would make it a probaly ... painful situation for Taiyang and Yang, but she is growing up with Sienna. This could end bad on long terms, but Ruby could prevent certain trouble.
5/1/2018 c2 Macerator
im loving it
5/1/2018 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Absolute shit where James and Lily are still Alice and have another childre,declared the boy who lived for some reason,then Harry is created like shit and sometime even still send to the Dursley. It exists even in Naruto's fandom,Naruto can be or not the container of the Kyubi And is even more stupid in my opinion. And in this fandom sometime it happened to Jaune for justify his lack of training. Sorry,but you won't Gear me any more.
4/19/2018 c1 Guest
That bird is Raven isn't it. She must be protecting her for some reason.
4/20/2018 c1 merendinoemiliano
Another rivisitation of the 'wrong boy who lived story', except there isn't someone to replace Ruby.
4/19/2018 c1 Kiotheboss2k
This has a lot of potential. I'm enjoying a lot of this so far! Keep up the good work and you'll have a loyal follower!
4/19/2018 c1 WinterDragon274
wait a raven? Could it be a certain Raven Branwen?