for Somebody's, Somebody's Everywhere

8/26/2018 c13 TheOneTrueBlue
I dont mind either way which one you update or continue! Though i do want to know how this story would end! I love the concept behind these stories and i wish to see them be expanded upon and completed eventually!
8/24/2018 c13 31FlightfootKeyseeker
I kinda hope you continue with this first, honestly. I do like seeing the KH crew’s interactions, though I’d like to see more of the Org members too, of course.

Nice to see you back!
5/30/2018 c12 FlightfootKeyseeker
When does summer break start up for you? Here in the U.S., most people are out of school or are nearly out.
5/26/2018 c11 8The Keeper of Worlds
Uh oh, looks like echoes reach to all parties involved!
5/25/2018 c11 31FlightfootKeyseeker
Even Norted, Isa seems to have retained something of a hold on himself this time, and Roxas also hasn’t started acting like Xehanort yet, so that’s good at least.

Hm... sounds to me like Ven and Roxas may have retained a connection. That pain certainly seemed to correspond to the pain Roxas felt. Hopefully he can use that connection to help Roxas. They’ll probably need to expel Xehanort first though.
5/24/2018 c10 8The Keeper of Worlds
YES! Xion got a heart baby!
5/18/2018 c10 5KaisakiTokura
Oh~ this ia gonna be intresting but does Kairi will appeared soon? Even Namine?
5/18/2018 c10 31FlightfootKeyseeker
You know, I actually hadn’t caught that Isa had gone missing, I wasn’t quite sure what was going on in that sequence last time, I’ll have to take a closer look at it.

Jeesh, poor Roxas. At least being possessed doesn’t seem to have harmed him anymore than he already, at least so far.

Huh, I wonder who it is at the end? Isa and Roxas are the only ones I can think of who are still missing.

I guess in all the excitement, Lea and Xion just sorta forgot that since Xion also acted like she had a heart, she probably has one too. Kinda funny to see them do a double-take at hearing each other’s heartbeats!

I think at this point, the only person not on board the Roxas Protection Squad (who’s not affiliated with Xehanort) is DiZ. And at this point, he’d be stabbed several times over if he tried to harm him.
5/12/2018 c9 8The Keeper of Worlds
Well, this just went dangerous. Roxas made a hollow 13th. Larxene, Xildan, Vexen, Saix(Isa), and Marluxia are now vessels. Demyx NOT happy at that for Larxene I believe. Man, things are getting complicated!
5/11/2018 c9 31FlightfootKeyseeker
Yay, I’ve been waiting for an update!

Well, Roxas is awake at least and that’s something, right?

So can Lea not summon his chakrams now?

Oh man, Ven must feel AWFUL. He’s the reason Roxas sacrificed his ability to feel, and now because of that, he’s been kidnapped and is gonna be possessed and set on them. Lea, Xion, and Ven are gonna fight tooth and nail to get him back.

Seriously DiZ? You’re STILL going on about making Roxas disappear? Is Riku still listening to him on that front? He doesn’t really have much reason to go along with that plan at this point. Also, I think Sora’s gonna have some problems with that plan, especially if he hears about how Roxas sacrificed himself to allow Ven to reunite with his friends.
5/11/2018 c9 5KaisakiTokura
NUH! DON'T MAKE ROXAS BECOME 13TH VESSEL! but strange If Ventus meet Marluxia, does he will remember him as Lauriam?
5/6/2018 c8 Guest
Cool!
5/7/2018 c8 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh crap baskets!
5/5/2018 c8 5KaisakiTokura
No! Time to Riku and Sora appeared! :3
5/4/2018 c8 31FlightfootKeyseeker
Ven’s definitely gonna yell at Roxas for being a self-sacrificing idiot, isn’t he? He’d be a bit of a hypocrite though.

So I guess Isa and Luxord were talking?

Well Xigbar and Xehanort are holding off on interfering for now, which is good I guess, but makes me wonder what they’re planning.

Hm... well Roxas has a heart of his own, so I’m betting he’ll be ok. Maybe he’ll go through his Dive to the Heart? He hasn’t done one yet.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »