FanFiction.Net

Keep Creating and Sharing
3/24/2020 c27 Sammii16
Wow
3/23/2020 c27 6Terri411
Extraordinary Chapter, smashing writing, so going to miss your wonderful fanfiction, looking forward to more of your next work, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
3/23/2020 c26 Terri411
Excellent chapter, magnificent writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet updated thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
1/9/2020 c25 skyesmommy
Please update and don’t let Regina cheat with melanie
10/11/2019 c25 Sammii16
Something up
Can't wait to see
10/11/2019 c25 Terri411
Awesome chapter, terrific writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
10/3/2019 c24 Sammii16
Speechless
The turmoil that these two ladies are going through.
Hope things workout for them.
No cheating with Mal
10/1/2019 c24 Terri411
Terrific chapter, marvelous writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet updated thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
9/9/2019 c23 Guest
Well done. I was riveted to this chapter I couldn’t put my phone down. I hope this review finds u well. And I anticipate your return to this story. Thank you for writing.
2/19/2019 c23 Terri411
Outstanding chapter, excellent writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
2/19/2019 c23 5Gryffindor620
Well, this story took a much darker turn than I anticipated. Knowing people that have been sexually assaulted, this can only go one of two ways now.

Then the whole not killing Victor thing, ehhh. Maybe it’s how I was raised but, at the current, it just feels like Victor’s not really getting punished for being a monster. Plus all the stubbornness of the ladies, I don’t realistically see them being together again.

Alas, not my brain-child/story, so I’ll just be here waiting on the conclusion. Great writing!
2/19/2019 c23 katie1370
Oh hell.
2/18/2019 c23 Sammii16
So Deep
The ladies need to talk
2/4/2019 c22 1swanqueenbeliever
victor is such a sick character hopefully nothing bad happens to Regina and Emma and that Regina. is gonna kick some ass. Can't wait for the next chapter
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »