FanFiction.Net
for A Tale from the Citadel

5/24/2020 c1 15PurpleWonderPower
Oh my gosh, this was so heartbreaking! And I've gotta say, that selfless Rick who offed himself over his Morty was really touching. Yeah, suicide is horrible, but the fact he cares about his Morty that much is really sweet. That ending was really good, too! Evil Morty clearly does not have the Citadel's best interests at heart. I often wondered what went through Cop Rick's head when he put the new badge on. I figured it might be something like this. Nice work. Really deep story.
4/30/2018 c1 7La dama sin nombre
I need more! This was sooo amazing! ;;;
4/23/2018 c1 vvbutnot
brb while i cry bc this is so beautiful ;_;
4/21/2018 c1 41Sillycritter
This was bleak as shit but brilliant. It fit very well into the tone of that episode. Cop Rick was my favorite out of the Ricks in that episode because he actually seems to care and have some decency, so I like how you portrayed him here. It feels very accurate how he'd respond to such an incidence. Poor Factory Rick and his Morty. -_- That was so incredibly sad. :/ I'd like to see this continue! Also would you want a beta reader? There are just a couple things (minor) which I'd fix if you'd let me. Great writing and thanks for a glimpse into the life of Cop Rick. We need more stories like yours.