FanFiction.Net
for Laughter is the best treatment

12/29/2023 c37 gwych
Came back to read this again. Don't remember how I found this fic since I don't use ff but this has been a blessing 3
It's been sat in my bookmarks for ages and I keep thinking about it, so I reread it in one sitting :D
I adore how you actually fleshed out every character and gave them their own problems and personalities. My favourite scene in this was probably the moonwalk competition, Harrison and Nerris trying to lift Preston onto their shoulders. All in all, this fic is awesome and has a very satisfying ending. Thank you for writing this
5/3/2023 c37 gwych
! I love this so much. This is definitely one of my favourite camp camp stories 33 Read this in one sitting and I'm so glad I got recommended this. Love the back stories you gave the kids and just! everything in this story is so awesome I love it so much. Will definitely be rereading this at some point. Thank you for spending two years on this awesome fic 3
9/19/2022 c37 Dranzer631
This is a very wholesome fic. Thank you for writing this.
3/16/2022 c37 dogtag8221
I stumbled onto this after remembering the fandom exists and wow this was a well written treat! I don't have the words to express how real the characters felt and how sweet this story is! So all I can say is thank you for writing and take care~
12/14/2021 c37 Amber
The story was really beautiful I might read it again awhile from now because the moral is moving on but even when we are moved on we need a look in the past time to time to really think about the future.
8/24/2021 c23 L
Hi
6/2/2021 c1 severeity
story reminds me a lot of Queenie by Jacqueline Wilson, especially Nikki and her mum.
5/20/2021 c4 Maxiumis Homieslice
also Steam punk, are you British?
5/20/2021 c3 Maxiumis Homieslice
XD Heathers, also I'm CampCampfan08's phone account
4/23/2021 c37 Guest
Wow. Just... wow. I can’t believe I’ve been following this fic for almost two YEARS! And to what a conclusion. I’m absolutely thrilled with the updates, I wish I’d seen them sooner. I’m so thankful for this story, and for you for writing. It really made me cry in a few chapters (chapter 32-37 mostly, of course). I’m just... so happy with the way this story turned out. Thank you so much for this story.
4/15/2021 c37 8Sparklepool101
I’m not crying you are.
This was a fantastic ending to an absolutely astounding story.
4/15/2021 c31 Sparklepool101
This is where I left off and I cannot wait to read the rest!
4/15/2021 c2 Sparklepool101
Okokok SO
I FOUND THIS FIC BEFORE I HAD AN ACCOUNT AND FOLLOWED IT WHILE IT WAS ON BREAK OR SOMETHING
AFTER THE CHAOTER INVOLVING DOLPH
AND ITS FINISHED?
IM SO HAPPY RN
1/14/2021 c3 26Bifluidmax08
HEATHERS XD
11/8/2020 c37 Bandit
I wish we could see how the lives of max and David continue on. This was beautiful. Thank you for this story.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »