for End of the road

6/17 c1 5WrittenforKids
Loved your story, very sweet and exactly what I was looking for. :)
6/14 c1 christine C
awesome work thank you for the enjoyment!
4/30 c1 TheMedha
What. Seriously the first fic that has had me in actual real tears, and I’m not even done reading it. Well done, love it! So much raw emotion and extremely well lived into when writing it! That rainy mood must have done something wicked, because it really feels like you’re there in Mac’s or Jack’s place (and I’ve read MANY fics and I’ll still say that this is one of if not THE best whump fics I’ve read (and without it even being due to bad guys!)
11/12/2019 c1 10Nimrodel 101
This is amazing! I had never read it before, and it’s really great!
11/7/2019 c1 karmen
i love this so much this is my 10 time reading this everytime i read macgyver fanfiction i have to read this one.
3/30/2019 c1 3SarahDrav3n
I liked it very much! Great work! :)
3/12/2019 c1 Guest
I think the title should be Crash, because of the wreck

makes sense to me
11/18/2018 c1 s.mansoni
This is by far my favourite story of yours
9/15/2018 c1 have.green.and.perish
I’ve read an abundance amount of MacGyver fanfictions, and this one has to be at least top three. Very angsty (a personal favorite) and I’m a sucker for Mac whump. Keep up the good work, you are very talented!

(Random, party of 1: I had Same Mistakes by One Direction on repeat for the duration of this fic, and it fit the tone of the whole story perfectly. Just thought I should mention that)
7/24/2018 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
yes Mac you have the team and Jack as a dad. Even though you or Jack would never out right say to each you feel like Father and son.
7/22/2018 c1 Ally
That was the best MacGyver story I have ever read! I literally almost started crying. Extremely well-written. Keep up the good work!
5/27/2018 c1 chiara75
Fantastic, breathtaking story, I love it!
Thank you for writing and posting!
5/7/2018 c1 36MustLoveMustyPages
I haven't really gotten much into the new MacGyver, but I love hurt/comfort and whump and bromances so it wad kind of inevitable... and then I saw where you had written some for the fandom. I think I read some of your Teen Wolf stories on Ao3 a while back maybe? Anywho, I saw your name and got really excited. Just loved this. So good!

And looking through your profile, you basically write for most of my favorite fandoms right now so I'm going to need a binge session this next weekend.
4/29/2018 c1 3perish-the-thoughtless
God, I almost cried at the end. All of your stories are amazing!
4/27/2018 c1 Ash
Very well written! I loved it!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »