for greatest of ease

12/9/2020 c9 Starshower952
I love every bit of outsider pov fics! They are just sooo good and your's especially is just skakajdl–
I really hope that you are planning to write more in this story because I just absolutely love it and I can't wait to read more! Dick Grayson has to be my favorite dc character and how you write him just makes me fall in love just a little more each time. The way you characterized the outsiders' pov just makes this whole story that much sweeter to read because they actually HAVE personalities!
I really hope you are having a wonderful day/night!
6/4/2020 c9 15TotalAlaskan
I love this collection, and I’m happy to see that it is still being updated! (I believe I read the first few chapters a few months to a year ago)
Hope to see more! :)
4/19/2020 c7 Dawn
I just love your short chapters. And I love the various characters.
If at all possible...more.
1/5/2020 c8 pizzabooks
This is so good! I love your sentence structure, and I can imagine these being real life scenarios. Good job. 3
5/10/2019 c8 53BatWingteenavenger
please...I need more of this...XD
2/26/2019 c8 1FlashInThePan
I freaking LOVE outsider POV fics, and this is one of the best I've ever read. This is really great and I love it and a thousand other things I want to say but my ADHD addled brain can not coherently round up at the moment. The only thought I can manage to focus on - and this isn't even like, a request, more just a nod to how fully realized and three dimensional the supporting cast you created over several chapters is - all I could think about when I got to the end is that time after Forever Evil, when Nightwing was unmasked in front of the world as Dick Grayson...what would Anita and Andri and the others think of that, of finally getting that last piece of the puzzle they'd lacked for so long. (Not even like going into the mess of the whole faked death or however they ended up retconning everyone knowing his secret ID, I have no idea, my eyes glazed over and it all stopped making sense, but like...just the reveal, as seen from a distance, by those who knew him way back when).

Again, don't mean to present it as omg you should totally write that (but I mean, I'd hardly hate it if you did, lol) but really just that's how well you made this outsider fic, so well crafted its natural to try and picture other significant milestones from their POVs.
1/30/2019 c6 260The Mome Raths Outgrabe
Awww it's so sad but so cute
1/30/2019 c5 The Mome Raths Outgrabe
Showing off his badassery nice :)
1/30/2019 c4 The Mome Raths Outgrabe
That's so adorable. i love the shirt :)
1/30/2019 c3 The Mome Raths Outgrabe
I love this story it's so cute Dick just being a good guy and an outside perspective on him it's awesome :)
12/31/2018 c5 Guest
I adore this series! Love the pervasive theme that Dick would always be a hero, in or out of costume. You are really good at making side characters stand out and deigning interesting interactions between them. I'm glad to have found this fic and, if it isn't complete yet, I'll be glad to see more of these.
12/23/2018 c8 1CaePenn
Loved the description of fuckboy Ric and his garbage cab :)
10/24/2018 c7 12Noitamina
This story is so heartbreakingly amazing. I really hope you continue with it
10/5/2018 c7 Guest
I absolutely love reading outside povs and yours are just incredible. I'm in love with your characterization of dick Grayson and how every single character in your stories has a different and unique personality. And everyone is so likeable. Please please please post more! I'm in love with this fic and this take on dick Grayson
10/4/2018 c7 TheGallopingCupcake
OMG, this is one of the greatest things I have ever read. Thank you so much I really needed this today. Looking forward to the next chapter!
21 Page 1 2 Next »