for Distant

12/25/2020 c5 7Starco4everr
Great chspters. Please continue
8/31/2020 c5 1Sir Doggo
Well... this story was amazing, it hooked me in the moment Marco's life was sent into a whole new direction he is used too. Now, I realize that this review would be fairly late from the last update (almost a year ago. But I couldn't just read this story and not post a review. I sincerely hope that you could find the time to update a new chapter. Yet again, seeing how the last update was a year ago. I'm just here to show my appreciation to a wonderful read with the potential to keep me hooked to future chapters.
9/25/2019 c5 4Hivedragon
You did good, must admit was not expecting to see the blood moon ball to happen, though must admit that its mine favorite outfit for Marco along with the mask.
8/25/2019 c5 Egg
Update the ultimate bender you dried out fish
6/11/2019 c5 Radpoison101
This is a more unique story in my opinion and will love to see more chapters.
6/11/2019 c5 2Mr. Haziq
Close shave there Marco.
6/10/2019 c5 The Re-reader
Great chapter can't wait or more!
6/10/2019 c5 Sir Crocodile222
I like the story
6/10/2019 c5 6Lucius Walker
Really loved how you wrote their emotions and thoughts during the dance. Too bad she didn't get to kiss him. I also really loved how Janna grew genuinely worried when she realized that Marco was missing. It certainly serves as a pleasant reminder that despite her quirks and despite Janna being, well, Janna, she does have her human side that we often forget that she has.

Now that Star and Marco are tied together under the Blood Moon ball curse, as well as them probably going to be roommates later, I wonder how Marco will act, since the magic wand will be much closer to him, and yet, he's definitely going to start having feelings towards her. I wonder if he'll start being less biased towards the Mewmans, and will start considering the possibility of a middle ground.
6/10/2019 c4 4Hate Eater
This is the coolest verison of the Blood Moon Ball so far, it's insane and active and slightly maniac.
6/5/2019 c4 Cheshirek3t
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
why do i go throught chapters so fast
nice cliffhanger btw
5/28/2019 c4 4Hivedragon
Havent seen the fourth season at all local disney gasnt shown it yet. But what you said is right, bunding it to a specific number of seasons is bad it destroys a lot of good shows. Some are done in one or two and are finshed greatly. Well others need more than 4. Socran1 & ivaxter already shared most of mine thoughts on magic. Also it might have some big consequenses to the dimensions and balans in a whole. But your right thats why we have fanfiction meaning we can do a whole lot of things with marco's arm and seeing the wand had the chaos symbol on it says a lot in mine opinion. Oh I do hope he keeps the muertos look it was his best in the show.
5/28/2019 c4 2Mr. Haziq
Wow. Took his rabbit? Low blow Star...
5/27/2019 c4 2socram1
I really did not like the fourth season, there were many unanswered mysteries, I still want to know how Toffee had all this knowledge about magic and wand.
Despite the romantic ending where Star and Marco chose to stay in the magic world to simply get together was beautiful, but it seemed that their romance was a bit forced and tight in the fourth season.
I really hope that if one day someone buys the Star series and actually resumes the entire fourth season.
Although I think the magic was not destroyed (when the earth and Mewni fuse those of Star and Marco to embrace in their meeting, a unicorn passes between them and as we have seen unicorns are magical beings that only exist when magic exists). When Toffee corrupts the magic that the unicorns began to disappear.
I believe that Star simply pressed the reset button on the magic , destroying all the ancient creations of magic giving way to the new beings that would emerge in this new ivy.

The problem that occurred in Mewni is that magic was limited to only one being and those who agreed with them. if everyone had the magic or at least the ability to acquire it (both monsters when Mewnians), rulers like Solaria and any other crazy queen would have much more difficulty doing what they did.
If magic were in everyone's hands and power depended simply on the knowledge and wisdom that sorcerers would have. The queens would be much more willing to talk to the monsters, after all there would be monsters who could be as powerful as they and the high commission.
Magic is like the sword in the hand of a knight serving both to protect the innocent and to cause pain and destruction.
Both technology and magic, when used wisely, can bring tremendous good to the world around you or a great evil (though I think magic is the best, because when it develops, it hurts the world much less to its own. or lack of organs for people who need transplantation) would never exist if our world had magic and our rulers were good and wise.

In the end magic is not good or bad everything depends on the one who uses it.
5/27/2019 c4 Caboose.RvB343