for Saitama VS Team Ironman

Extremely accurate ️...good job... Keep it up ️
2/20 c1 mymomis1
How did they meet?
2/17 c1 OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOG
Well! This was absolutely one-sided for the Avengers, casually dispatched by Saitama alone, with the Secret Avengers not even needed to participate. The only ones I feel bad for here are Spidey, Black Widow and Black Panther, as Spider-Man was forced into a conflict he had no business being in, which was very stupid of Iron Man to do, Black Widow was put in a position where she would collide with her family in the Avengers, and Black Panther, blinded by rage over the death of his father T'Chaka, because he thought Bucky was the perpetrator when it was Helmut Zemo really.
But anyways, Ahahahahaha! Sam knowing Saitama before the MCU Captain America: Civil War events was a blessing in disguise, as thanks to Saitama incapacitating the Pro-Sokovia Accords Avengers, it will allow the Anti-Sokovia Accords Secret Avengers to escape in this AU without needing to stay back to hold off the Avengers to allow Steve and Buckt to escape to Siberia for the other Winter soldiers like canon. Even if Saitama becomes an enemy of the law, which he doesn't care, the law has no way to stop Saitama.
6/8/2020 c1 Ascended Potato
Dude, that was awesome! I didn't think something like this would be good, boy was I wrong. Everyone seeing how easily Saitama beat someone or multiple people, even though he's holding back, never gets old.
4/16/2020 c1 4Monster King
Great job
3/4/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Make sure you pull your punches, Saitama!
1/21/2019 c1 61Pyeknu
Yeah, Tony and his pals would be pretty much nothing in comparison to Saitama!
11/25/2018 c1 1AugustMoon259
Heh, this was certainly amusing! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing this.
8/3/2018 c1 5Jestalnaker94000
Bro, you should make this into a full story. This is awesome! :D
7/1/2018 c1 anon
"Captain Rogers! I know you belueve what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now. I have an army."
"We have a caped baldy. SAITAMA!"
5/26/2018 c1 17gemm1mt
Awesome man. Please a Civil war 2 version where Saitama beats up team Captain marvel. Please?
5/18/2018 c1 Guest
XD Woo Saitama's amazing! I feel like this is totally what would happen. You should write MORE.
4/29/2018 c1 1YUIOP10
You should write different stories of how Saitama would affect different movies in different ways. Like Thor: Ragnorok, or the new Avengers.
4/26/2018 c1 Lee