FanFiction.Net
for Death Watching

10/29/2023 c5 XxKonekoLoverxX
I kinda wish that ino, sakura and hinata coulda seen that 2nd chapter with him and sasuke lol. that would have been hilarious
1/27/2023 c9 Alex de guzman
This is the goodstuff
11/5/2022 c9 16Issexwithyourcloneincest
I thought this had been abandoned but I'm happy to see it's still being worked on!
10/29/2022 c9 KakeruPB
Eh, it was ok. The previous chapters in my opinion were better.

Anyways hope things get better for you and congratulations on the engagement!
6/2/2022 c2 RedRazorFlash
Someone pass me the bleach.
5/22/2021 c7 Oafstaar
Please study shintoism before you lump the term of Kami to the likeness of gods in the western cultures. Kami and shintoism is far more complex and deeper than that you bumbling oaf.
10/22/2020 c8 Guest
Naruto one piece return of the heavenly demon
10/4/2020 c7 kb13000231
Is the story in this chapter of your own writing or is it from another story bcoz just from the excerpts it sounds beautiful
8/4/2020 c8 Fastreadernot
this is a very unusual story. And I'm terribly glad I found her . Naruto is very well worked out (which I personally rarely saw), the variability of realities is also good ? (an interesting situation turned out интерес)))). MANY THANKS FOR THE JOB DONE . WITH TERRIBLE IMPORTANCE I WAIT TO CONTINUE . AND PLEASE, YOU, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS STORY TO THE END ... (and I’m glad that at least it comes out, but I would like to see the continuation sooner))) ...
6/19/2020 c8 Guest
Good story. It brought both laughter and sadness to me. The G-virus, as I named the one about 'youth!', is the funniest, and scariest, one of all! This last one almost made me cry, because I could see all that actually happening. I wish you well and hope you can overcome your depression. I have family suffering from it also.
6/14/2020 c8 1Wicked.A
Well I like depressed and anti social Naruto!
6/12/2020 c8 bombbastik
I think I remember reading this. It was sad.
6/11/2020 c8 29TheDeadGirlRisen
Lovely new chapter!
6/11/2020 c2 Guest
I almost lost my lunch. Thanks for that.
6/11/2020 c8 Guest
Definitely hope there’s a story made from the last two chapters
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »