for Game and Bleach

6/15 c21 anthonyluna29
I'd kinda like to see a version of this that turns into a crossover with Buffy the vampire slayer except with both ichigo and tatsuki starting with gamer powers and sharing a hub world and tatsuki becoming a slayer
6/6 c7 Guest
What an absolute shame, this was going excellent but you still somehow made it that he had to share the gamer ability secret. Can you tell me why? There’s literally no need and it puts a huge risk on the mc and most importantly... WHY? I know it seems like im just ranting but it just boogles my mind... sigh whatever, good luck with your future endeavors and i wish you all the best but this is where i leave.
5/19 c21 Vu1kan18
Please come back i am loving this fic
5/13 c21 V. T. von Carstein
Very interesting story, hope that one day a new chapter notice will pull me back to it and also hope that you will continue it, good work and all the best.
12/31/2020 c21 J-Bird11
Great tale, need more. Update soon please
12/25/2020 c1 3The Humble Hobo
Great, don't really like the harem idea though. Ichigo seems to be a one lady kind of guy
12/21/2020 c21 EngelxD
I do not expect to do much with this review after all, maybe you have more reviews to read or you simply do not take it into account, taking into account when you have updated the story, however I am hoping that one day you will update again I do not know if you have any type Writer's block or something similar, I encourage you to overcome it, I really do not have much to say since my language is not English, it is Spanish I read the story with the help of the translator and possibly some words are wrongly translated, so simply and summarizing I cannot wait to a next chapter I really liked how you direct the story in the plot although sometimes you went around the bush however you did your best to make sense of things and that they just don't come out of nowhere and really the mistakes you make don't A human is important and sometimes one and two things can happen to him that can be solved with, let's say that in history, think a little more for an excuse and not have to re write a story or make really strong changes or something. Well I have some other motivational thoughts but I would not know how to say them and more writing I hope this review helps you in something. I really appreciate the effort you put into writing this story, it would be a waste that you will simply abandon it, it would be like precious time of your life invested in something that goes nowhere, just saying goodbye. and ok I'm sorry I did not pay attention and I published this review in chapter 1 also by accident.
12/21/2020 c1 EngelxD
10/21/2020 c21 Gamma-X
This seems fun. Can't wait to see more. But I hate/dislike that Fantasy World being "real" and the Conquest Mode. Like wth...
Anyways, I hope Ichigo encounters Harribel and her entourage.
It's a possibility that Harribel hasn't joined Aizen's Espada at this point in time just yet. So yeh...
10/19/2020 c21 1Cloy552
Didn't Soli get magic eye replacements or something?

And didn't Yoruichi first meet the two of them in the super gym?

I'm almost sad we don't get to see Orihime reacting to the titles you'd mentioned really early on for her
10/19/2020 c20 Cloy552
Being Tatsuki is suffering.
10/19/2020 c19 Cloy552
Laserrrrsss

But yeaaah... whenever I see his damage it makes me think of that idle game where you right the spider forever and you can vwry quickly realize that health is worthless and you just want enough attacks to Instagib the target. The health gain from a stat is just so smapl compared to the damage dealt if you focus there
10/19/2020 c18 Cloy552
He's gonna get a knuckle sandwich from Tatsuki isn't he?
10/19/2020 c17 Cloy552
On the plus side, she can get her food from hollows... on the down side... that means a lot of souls stuck in her belly until she dies. It sounds like it's reversible which is good?

Rutoshi suddenly got a lot less cute...
10/19/2020 c16 Cloy552
Some o these shinigami could use a punch to the face
772 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »