for Sharing Outsight

5/28 c1 1Cario Regun
I kinda like this ship now and I blame you for this! I know that you want sirixobi and Anixpadme but ugh this two are just too fxking cute :C idk the force is warm between them hahaha
1/28 c2 James-is-a-Fanboy
Me: ok she's gonna say he has BPD

You: ERD

Me: ...all my knowledge... wasted...

You: which is probably the new name for BPD

Me: !
11/29/2020 c2 Tessy-y
, but to me the current system to deal with mental health issues is inherently flawed.

I did not mean to write all this as this is more of a personal issue and not really the place.

I still felt I had to write it though as I really enjoyed most of the writing in this saga before this one-shot and was excited to read the rest, so the direction that this story has taken here (though it started before this one-shot) had me really frustrated, and letting it all out let me calm down.

I won't be reading the rest, though I can see that you've written quite a bit past this with the next one-shot and with The Inevitability of Oversight and I wish you good luck.
5/12/2020 c2 34Kay Hau
Another excellent job! And this really helped me understand what you meant back in that second part to the series about Anakin having Borderline Personality Disorder! I’m also very interested how you use Siri, how because of that accidental bond she has a much greater understanding of what he’s going through, and even a bit of a hint about how to help him. These mental health sessions with Anakin and his doctors are fascinating! I’ve been currently analyzing the psychology of another character, Lloyd from Ninjago, who a lot of people say is basically Luke Skywalker (evil dad that he loves but is destined to defeat/destroy) in Lego form, and I’m actually seeing many of these traits in him! I believe this will help my own writing quite a bit, so thank you so much for that too!
4/1/2020 c1 benu23
this whole series is exquisite. I hope you keep updating. it is an amazing piece of writing.
3/7/2020 c2 Guest
wow every update amazes me, i love teading all that phsicology stuff -sorry for my english- this stort is wonderfull
1/1/2020 c2 Zoommerfish
This is one of the most complex and well thought out Star Wars fanfiction series on the net, with excellent understanding of all the characters and with full literary prowess of a pro-writer. Moreover this series has helped me self assess myself and my own selfhatred and pushed me to move on and grow out of it, thank you.

As a side note I was reminded of what Uncle Iroh told Prince Zuko from A:TLA "pride is not the opposite of shame but its source."
Which seems to apply very well to Anikin's assertion that he was proud of himself, even when he is ashamed of his own futer-past actions.
12/6/2019 c1 2novelreader
You know when I read Siri's character, how she acted and all in the Jedi Quest and Jedi Apprentice series, well while not entirely alike, she did reminded me of Anakin a bit. I guess she's what Anakin would've become if he had been raised by the Jedi, who knows, but I'm really glad that she admitted that to Anakin. I'm loving the Siri-Anakin interactions. I wish we had more of them in the books, but then it's been a while since I've read them. I need to re-order them if they're out there somewhere.
10/19/2019 c2 3C.R.Marks
Read this during my binge last Monday. Loved it!
3/10/2019 c2 1Tonsoffandoms
Honestly? I love everything about this chapter. The way Master Xio went about assessing Anakin was brilliant and I love her.
3/7/2019 c1 25Death Fury
great
3/7/2019 c2 Death Fury
loved the chapter
3/5/2019 c2 Guest
I love this story it is very captivating I hope you are going to do more updates.
1/31/2019 c2 6fan-rei
I really like siri. She's great!
10/27/2018 c2 Melikalilly