for Sharing Outsight

great job!
8/16/2018 c1 Death Fury
great job
8/10/2018 c2 4Wren Truesong
This is so awesome i kind of marathoned through the first two stories without pausing to breathe or comment. XD I especially adore Girth and Master XIo, but your Yoda is amazing and so is your Siri. and oh ANI.
8/3/2018 c2 mar888
This is great. I really like the story.
8/2/2018 c2 48reppad98
Time for the first sequel! Oh, Siri and Anakin were just so awkward as she was trying to comfort him. Despite the serious situation I couldn't help but grin at that. They'll learn, both of them. And the session with Master Xio is interesting as always. I always like those scenes and I really appreciate the research you put into it. It's good that he now has a name for the things he's going through.
Thank you for writing this, I'll go and read the next one soon, and keep writing! ! !
8/1/2018 c2 Duchess of Blueberries
Thank you for another amazing chapter! They really do make my day
7/31/2018 c2 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Fascinating chapter!
7/30/2018 c2 DriftingOnlooker23
It was a pretty goid chapter that definitely helped explain sone stuff, but I'm still a bit confused because i thought sharing outsight was a one-shot
7/30/2018 c1 IntelEwok
Great chapter! I wonder what Darth Sidious would think about this scientific psychotheraphy... my guess he would conclude and add that his great insight to the future helped him see all this before it had happened, in the exact moment when he decided to take revenge on Obi-Wan... when he realised that the Chosen One of the Force might be chosen by both sides, and although psychotheraphy can explain it all, psychotherapy itself will not be able to stop it, or stop him... Still, it is fascinating to see the background of the turning, and it proves how stupid the prequel bashers are when they entertain the idea that Anakin's fall was "too fast, too sudden", or "it was not logically explained in the movies". Well done!
7/30/2018 c2 cameron1812
Beautiful insight into a mind and soul struggling to overcome their past and reaching for a future. Quite something to read. Thank you!
7/30/2018 c2 Sage of Wind Dragons
the actual thought of how much Palaptines influence actually did isnt quite addressed? but tahts fine. and honestly.. well the jedi were TERRIBLE about self treatment in a lot of ways.

like holy FUCK Obiwan got a lot of stuff through it.. but yeah.
but psh all of Mortis was strange..lol.

and he hasent really captured the after death thing or anything else hmm? wondering what it does to any implications...

although honestly the force in of itself is another SENSORY OUTPUT thing that all force sensatives have and diffrent forms of interacting with people and how THAT can complicate things im not sure HOW that be covered in a therapy input sensation the concept of the possible SOUL in the force and interacting and feeling OTHERS emotions and how that helps...
like the force surrounds us binds us connects the galaxy, and the diffrent aspects of the force what you willingly let iNTO your sense of self or interact and FIGHT that is... interesting.
like contamination of your self through taking in muddied bit of everything.. hmmm.
7/30/2018 c2 13creativesm75
very, very good. I think anakin needed Xio.
7/29/2018 c2 6brooklyn1shay2black3
This is so good! Can’t wait for more!
7/29/2018 c2 3doraemax
Where did you get these questionnaire? Are you a psych major? huhuhu

Anakin and Luke. I loved the portrayal of unconditional love here. Between a Father and Son.
Usually on tales of unconditional love, it was more often on woman...especially mothers. Or daughter. Perhaps it is our inherent perception that woman are the more emotional being, and thus have more capacity towards unconditional love. But society often dismissed or underestimate the feeling a Father can have, or a Son. It can be hidden really really well/deep. But when it burst forth, it is every bit as powerful and profound. Such as shown between Anakin and Luke. Even the more current Han/Kylo example. The capacity shown by Han to absolve and to shoulder his child's pain...and the deep love Kylo has for Han, the only thing that has kept him from truly falling, till he strike Han down... and thus fall into Abyss instead of the Dark Side like his Master wants (i think his anger that his Master pushes him to slay his own father...pushes him to turn on his Master, the Sith, and even the Jedi way. As he said..."Out with the Old. There's a New Order"). huhuhu...
7/29/2018 c2 jmeec316
Hmmmmm...well, therapy keeps moving right along. (And I feel like I learn something new with each session, too!) Very fascinating...
89 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »