for Sharing Outsight

7/29/2018 c2 9Kelana-ti
Wow, that makes total sense! I've always felt that the Council really dropped the ball when it came to Anakin, although their insistence that 'there is no emotion, only peace' is really just a recipe for Jedi whose psychs are messed up. You heal by knowing what is wrong, exposing it to the light, and learning how different thinking and actions can change emotions. 'Dissipating emotion into the Force' doesn't work. Gah! You kinda touched on a pet peeve with SW here. :P

Really really love how you're kinda fixing that here. Still kinda frustrating that it took a Sith from the future to make the Council rethink some things. I don't know if I've said this before, but I love how you psychoanalyze fictional characters. Glad to see I'm not the only one!
7/29/2018 c2 4Revliledpembroke
Oh, hey, look, another chapter! Huzzah!
7/29/2018 c2 2V01dSw0rd
Anakin's PTSD could be somewhat attributed to the equivalent of Culture shock...
7/29/2018 c2 26MissMary
I like how hard this is for Anakin, because in real life it is just that hard. Good for you, and good chapter.
7/29/2018 c2 Megatron'sPetDragon
Wonderful chapter!
7/29/2018 c2 Storyman09
I love these stories of yours, yet often when I read them I realize something new about myself. I think that’s actually a real strength of your writing style as well as the way you’ve chosen to approach the characterization of Anakin. He is, and you’ve written him as, a very damaged, flawed character and that makes him intensely realistic. His struggles make him extremely relatable. I don’t know why but I think most of us like stories and characters with struggles more than we like stories that are happy alone. Maybe it’s because those kinds of stories reflect life more accurately. I’ve always thought there’s something to be learned from the struggle. All of which is to say, I found this chapter very interesting.

-Storyman
7/29/2018 c2 32The Sithspawn
Great chapter!
Though for a minute I thought you were going to suggest that Anakin is Bipolar because the symptoms you stressed are very characteristic of that as well.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update! So please update again soon please! :D
7/29/2018 c2 badkidoh
Good chapter.
7/29/2018 c2 11stars90
I really love the analysis of Anakin's personality. It's a fantastic look into his character. Keep it up!
7/29/2018 c2 rednaxnala
Amazing. I love seeing the actual psychological treatments. Enlightening, really.
Thanks for the update,
~Rednax
7/17/2018 c1 2Dream's Abyss
I’ve read this a couple of times before. Good to see they both are growing.
6/6/2018 c1 ForgottenPrince
Great! Looking forward to more.

Best regards,
Prince.
5/30/2018 c1 Hidden50
Hey, thanks for publishing :)

I found two typos:

reactoin
- reaction

encourage the emotions and twist it
- encourage the emotions and twist them
5/26/2018 c1 1NightWolf0013
The more I read this AU(love it, by the way), the more I wonder if Siri will be Anakin's teacher instead of Obi-wan, or if Siri will push Anakin onto Obi-wan in an attempt to make him be more careful.

Cant wait for more!
5/25/2018 c1 Storyman09
Very sweet story. I can sympathize so much with Anakin. Is the part about him facing another darksider out for his position an invention of yours or is that from somewhere? I ask because I recall reading a comic when I was a kid about Vader somehow facing and defeating Darth Maul, I don't remember everything from it but the portion where he's talking to Siri about facing another darksider reminded me. Does Obi-Wan experience or sense any of these issues Anakin's struggling with through their bond or is he just too far away? That's about all the questions I've got for now, I liked the story.

-Storyman