for Sharing Outsight

5/6/2018 c1 Guest
Finally had some time to give my undivided attention to this. You always do such a great job of absolutely gutting me. God, Anakin breaks my heart.

And I have all the praise in the world here for Siri. She handled these interactions with Anakin beautifully.
5/3/2018 c1 32The Sithspawn
Very melancholoy beginning.

Anyway, looking forward to Anakin's first therapy session! :D
4/30/2018 c1 cameron1812
Beautiful. I love your perspectives in these stories. The tortured Anakin you've created is heartbreaking. Thank you!
4/29/2018 c1 1ssj3gohan007
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! Great job! Will there be any more to the story? It seems like Siri is going to become Anakin's future master, and I am guessing Ahsoka will become his future Padawan again. I really would like to know how they finally deal with Sidious and change the future, and if Anakin finally achieves the Greatness he was always destined for? If he still falls in love with Padme, and has Luke or if any of that gets altered due to the butterfly effect?
4/29/2018 c1 1Araytigre
"Do, or do not, there is no Try" That is most likely one of the most repeated quotes from the SW 'verse, other than "Use the Force Luke!", and "May the Force be with you", Oh! and "It's A Trap!". I've actually used it a time or three, lol. It is true that we all have some of the Dark side within us, but it is whether or not we allow it dominate us or effect our actions/decisions that shows who we are. Fortunately, he is still willing entrust his fears with people such as her, Masters Yoda and Xio, as well as Girth {or Obi-Wan for that matter). Thank You. TTFN
4/26/2018 c1 Guest
I love this series so far, and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Keep up the good work!
4/27/2018 c1 SIDoragon
Just found this series, and wow. Such an emotional rollercoaster.

Keep up the great work.
4/25/2018 c1 chelseacb11
I don't want to badger or nag, but I LOVE this series and have been following it for years, so it only seems natural to still ask for more, please. I love Anakin, his growth, the change within the order, everything :) So please, please still continue. They're so many more questions to be answered. I know you must be getting tired of this series but know that they're people who love it and have been here excited along the way.
Thankyou
4/25/2018 c1 a faithful reade
That was... a roller coaster of emotions! Amazingly well done! Siri and Anakin make a good team. I loved her point of view. I loved everything and I can't wait to know what will happen next. I'm eager to hear again about Obi Wan and Windu and Padme... gahhh ! I can't can't wait for the moment he meets her again !
keep up the great work ! You're an outstanding writer and I definitely see why your fic is recommended on so many sites !
4/26/2018 c1 4TheLaughingMan1
At last, the long awaited sequel is proceeding as I have foreseen...muhahahaha!
4/26/2018 c1 NoFocus
Glad to see the new story up. Looking forward to more.
4/26/2018 c1 luxbandit
Wow ... This.. Woah... Awesome..
4/26/2018 c1 badkidoh
Yet another great chapter.

I do wonder if Anakin will use the Darkside in the future or aspects Dark-side mixed with aspects of the Light-side.

Also I guess Anakin gets to go though puberty again only this time he has future memories of sex with Padmé so that should be amusing. Possible doubly amusing if those feeling leak over the force bond to Siri.

Also I wounder if Anakin will use his force bond with Sidius to his advatage.
4/26/2018 c1 williamcll
Very nice,interested in how this continues.
4/25/2018 c1 kkat5
Thank you for starting a sequel! I'm hoping to see more of Obiwan and the bond he and Anakin share, even though he is not a main character.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »